New Friends?

Gon POV:

As I walked on the boat, I saw lots of people who were going to take the exam. I went exploring around the boat then stopped. A storm was coming.

The first night, a storm rocked the boat, making all the "would-be" hunters sea sick. I started running back and forth helping the sea sick as best as I could.

After the storm, the captain walks around the ship to see who's still up and moving. He only saw four people who seems not to be affected by the storm. The first one was a young man with a suit case and eating a sour apple. The second one was a boy reading a book, laying on a hammock. The third one was Gon. And the last one was a young girl sitting while listening to music.

Later on, I predicted another storm and confirmed it with the captain. The captain knew he was correct and not guessing, in matter fact he sees Ging in Gon. He asked who my dad was and I answered,

"Eh, My dad's Ging, Ging Freecss!" I said proudly. And the captain finds himself correct. I found himself learning how to steer the ship while the captain announces that another storm is coming and asked if anybody wanted to leave, they better leave now. All but the man with the suit case, the boy who was reading a book, Gon and the girl.

The captain asked, " So what's your name and why do you want to become hunters?" Then I was the first to answer. " My name is Gon Freecss! My dad is a hunter, and I want to become a hunter to know why he left me to continue to be a hunter." I replied. The captain started writing notes.

The next who answered was the girl. She said, "My name is Akari, I have no interest of being a hunter, I just need answers." She simply replied. The captain wrote more notes.

"Nice to meet you Akari-chan!" I said.

She didn't answer back though..

'Hm I don't know what it it but that girl seems mysterious to me.' I thought.

His thoughts were interrupted by the man with the suit case.

"Oi you two! Why did you answer him? He's not even a examiner!" The man said.

"Why do we have to answer anyways?!" He continued.

The captain answered that it's he's job to check the candidates whether they pass or not. While the last two we're explaining, I found out what they're names were. The man with the suit case is named Leorio and all he wants is money.

"Nice to meet you Leorio!" I said.

"It's Leorio-san to you." Leorio replied.

Then the guy with the book answered last. His name was Kurapika. He said he wanted to take revenge for clan.

"Nice to meet you Kurapika!" I said.

"Nice to meet you too, Gon." Kurapika said.

~Time Skip~

I didn't really understand what Leorio said to Kurapika but they're fighting outside the boat in the storm. I don't think its a good idea though. I went outside to follow them and saw the sailors having trouble holding the ropes so I started helping them. Leorio and Kurapika stopped and helped too, same thing with Akari.

One of the sailors went overboard and I caught him right on time but then I went over board and Leorio and Kurapika caught me.. But it all ended up that Akari caught all of us ( ̄▽ ̄)..

~Narrator~

After the sailor gave his thanks to the four, they reached they're stop as more challenges approach them