Phase Two

Akari POV:

"Looks like we made it on time." I said as I panted.

We started looking around for Leorio, But I wonder what happened to Killua.

Thanks to Gon's sharp eyes, we managed to get to Leorio through the crowd.

"Man, that stings. Why am I all beat up?" Leorio asked.

"Looks like you don't remember." I said to myself quietly.

Kurapika turned to us and whispered that we shouldn't tell him what happened.

"Gon, Akari.." A familiar voice called out.

Both, me and Gon turned around and saw Killua, walking towards us.

"I can't believe you guys actually got here. I thought you two were done for." He said.

'I wouldn't go down without a fight..' I thought.

"I just tracked Leorio's cologne." Gon told Killua.

"Cologne? That was how?" Killua said surprised.

"Heh.. Oh! You wouldn't believe what Akari did before we got here!..." Gon started.

Surprised of what he said, I immediately cut him off. "Gon.." I warned. Then gave him a glare.

"N-never mind Killua, forget everything what I just said.. Hehe.." He stuttered as he scratched his neck.

"Huh? Now I really want to know, you really are weird." Killua answered back.

I sighed in relief, I don't think I'm ready to tell them yet even though i'll explain everything later. I still don't think I fully trust them too, which is not helping either.

My thoughts were interrupted by Satotz-san voice. "Excellent work everyone, The Second Phase will begin here. So I shall take my leave, best luck of everyone." He finished, as he started to walk back to the forest.

I quickly said thank you and goodbye to him and he nodded in reply.

The huge front gates started to slowly open up. Inside the gates revealed a large area with cooking tables and supplies. There was two people there, A woman and a man.

"Will all the applicants please enter?" The woman asked.

We all started to pile in side the area.

The woman, Menchi the Second Phase examiner, greeted us when we all settled in. She had green hair, that was tied up into five ponytails. She wore a brown crop top and blue shorts.

Her partner, Buhara the other examiner, introduced himself as well. He has short black hair, wearing a simple long sleeve yellow shirt and blue jeans. Unlike Menchi, he is quite large.

I couldn't help how hungry I was.. Neither could anyone else. So our stomachs all growled.

Menchi-san started to tell us the Second Phase which is.. Cooking.

Everyone questioned the Second Phase, but I didn't pay attention.. I only thought about the food.. Now this is what something i'm okay at.

If hunting is required in this, i'm definitely going to pass this phase.

I looked up as they explained what we're going to make, the required item was pork. And we have to hunt in the swamp forest. (>.<)

When they started the the Second Phase, I was the first one out of there.

I started looking for the pigs on my own.

'Hm, if I were I pig, where would I be?' I thought to myself.