Chapter One

I don't own PJO, HoO, or YJ

The forest beyond Camp Half-Blood was big, bigger then Percy had thought. Luckily it wasn't as full of monsters as it usually was, probably because most of the monsters were sent back to Tartarus after the final battle of The Second Giant War. Percy made her way through the thick forest, branches scratching at her, not that she cared. Roots stuck up from the ground, logs lay on the ground, the branches moved in the wind with their green leaves swaying.

Every now and then Percy would stop to listen and look, try to spot a monster. To her surprise she found none. Then she would continue her travel through the green forest.

Then, suddenly, an Iris Message appeared in front of her, startling her. On the other end of the Iris Message stood a certain cousin of hers. Diana Prince or otherwise known as Wonder Woman had contacted her.

Percy and Diana had met a while ago, quickly bonding as friends. After their meeting, they'd kept in contact, but no way had Percy expected Diana to contact her today.

"Hey Percy, I heard about what happened at the battle, I'm so sorry," Diana said.

"Yeah, but please I don't need pity," Percy said.

"What are you planning on doing now?" Diana asked.

" I left Camp, I'm heading out to the mortal world. The rest... I don't know, I haven't thought that far yet," Percy said with a small chuckle.

Diana's eyes lit up with an idea and Percy wasn't exactly sure why.

"Did you know that some other superheroes have gotten protégés and -," Diana said before being cut off by Percy.

"And you want to ask if I'm willing to be your protégé," Percy said.

"Yes," Diana said.

"Why not? It's not like I have anything to do. I don't know if I would be able to live without a little action," Percy said.

"Great! Meet me at... the park, you know which one I'm talking about," Diana said.

"Yeah," Percy said before swiping her hand through the IM, ending it.

Percy quickened her pace and headed towards the park.

-

When Percy saw the exit from the woods she quickened her pace even more. All she thought about was getting out of the dam forest. When she finally made her way out of the forest she walked to the park. She made her way to the park, surprisingly it wasn't that long of a walk.

When Percy arrived at the park Diana immediately spotted her. Diana made her way up to her.

"Percy, it's so good to see you!" Diana exclaimed.

"You too," Percy said with a smile.

"How are you feeling? I mean after the war..." Diana asked.

"I'm doing as well as you can expect. I just wish that they hadn't..." Percy said, her eyes starting to tear up.

"I understand, but trust me. It'll only get better," Diana assured.

"Yeah, I sure hope so," Percy said.

"Follow me," Diana said suddenly.

"Okay," Percy said.

Diana led her through the city, it could have amazed others how Diana was able to navigate through the messy city, but to Percy, it was just normal. They made their way through the city and stopped at an apartment building.

Diana led Percy into the building and up the stairs, skipping the elevator. Percy was thankful that Diana skipped the elevator, as Percy had built a fear of elevators.

They walked up to the 4th floor. Then they navigated down the hallway. Diana stopped at room 418 and fished a key out of her pockets. She unlocked the door and they stepped into the apartment. When Diana turned the lights on, the apartment revealed itself to be much bigger than a normal apartment.

"Welcome," Diana said, smiling.

"Wow, this is awesome," Percy said.

"Yeah, let me show you to your room," Diana said.

After Diana showed Percy to her room she showed her the rest of the 'apartment'. It had all you needed. There was a pool, a training room, and other things.

-

Time passed as Diana trained Percy, sometimes she received help from Aquaman, who trained her powers. Overall it was awesome.

After a few weeks, Percy made her first appearance as Riptide, Wonder Woman's protégé. After that Percy continued to fight beside Wonder Woman's side. They thought of themselves as partners, they were equals.

-

Then one day Diana returned to the 'apartment' they both called home, clearly excited.

She walked up to Percy, a smile on her face.

"Percy, guess what happened today," Diana said.

"Uh... was something special happening today?" Percy asked.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Today was the day when 'the protégés' met. Of course, they don't know about you, so it would've been weird if you showed up. But the league went on a mission and guess what they did?" Diana explained.

"Disobeyed orders?" Percy asked.

"Exactly. Now, because of those actions, there is a group for the 'protégés'. Do you want to join them?" Diana asked.

A smirk made its way up Percy's face.

"Yeah, I do. Who are a part of this team?" Percy asked.

"There's Robin, Batman's protégé, Aqualad, Aquaman's protégé, Kid Flash, Flash's protégé, and Superboy, Superman's clone," Diana explained.

"Wait, clone? How did that happen?" Percy asked.

Then Diana dove into an explanation of what had happened.