Chapter Thirty-Six

I don't own the characters!

Percy started at the clock as the seconds ticked by. She fiddled with her hair and just waited.

When the clock struck 2 Percy smiled and ran over to Roy. "Guess what? It's time to leave."

Roy looked up at her, slightly confused. "Already?"

"Yeah," she said. "It's two o'clock."

Roy nodded and got of the couch. He grabbed her hand and lead her to the door. They both pulled on some light jackets and walked out the apartment, Roy locking it after them.

When the doors to the apartment building swung open a gust of fresh hair sent Percy's hair flying. She laughed and smiled, and so did Roy. They entered the apartments garage and Roy offered Percy a helmet, putting his own on. She gladly accepted it and put it on. Roy hopped on the motorcycle and Percy sat behind him, her arms wrapped around of his waist tightly. The loud noises that came for the motorbike as it turned on startled Percy.

She slightly tightened her grip, and leaned closer to him. Then they sped out of the garage and onto the street. A joyful laugh escaped her lips as they continued to rise down the road. She could just imagine Roy smirking.

The wind was loud in her ears and it whipped her hair in all directions.

When they arrived at the museum parking Percy's hear was racing. The ride there had been thrilling, and unique. Roy parked the bike and they took off their helmets.

"That was amazing," Percy said.

"It was, wasn't it?" Roy said.

-

As they entered the museum Percy prepared herself. It would be interesting to see the gods from another angle, a mortal one.

They started out at the Zeus exhibit.

"What's he like? Personality?" Roy asked randomly.

"Oh," Percy said, having be caught by surprise. "Honestly, he's very dramatic. He's a drama queen, really. If I didn't know that Dionysus was the god of, it at least patron, of theater, I would've guess Zeus was."

Roy chuckled and they looked at the different art pieces and texts about Zeus. "You know, two of my best friends were children of Zeus."

"Really?"

"Yeah, Thalia Grace and Jason Grace."

Roy nodded, having remembered the times that Percy talked about them. Then they moved onto the Poseidon exhibit.

"How about Poseidon? Personality?" Roy asked.

"Oh, I guess he's pretty chill. He's not as dramatic as his brothers and he's my dad, so he's immediately my favorite."

-

After several exhibits they arrived at the one dedicated to Demeter.

"What about Demeter?" Roy questioned.

"Well, she's pretty cool, she does have a weird obsession with cereal..."

"Okay..."

"Yeah..."

-

The ride back to Roy's apartment was just as thrilling as the one to the museum. The wind whipped at her face, getting in her eyes and making them water up.

Roy parked the bike in the apartment garage and they walked back to Roy's apartment. Once they took care of their jackets Percy rushed to the kitchen. "How about lunch?"

"I'll order pizza," Roy said. "Unless you want to cook..."

"Me? Cook?" Percy said and burst out laughing.

"I'll take that as a no," Roy said with a laugh before calling the local pizza place.

-

When Percy heard the door bell ring, she started to set the table. Why? Because there was a high probability that it was the pizza delivery guy who rung the door bell. Why hadn't she done it earlier? Well.... she didn't know, she just didn't think of it. Classic Percy.

Percy laughed quietly to herself and finished setting the table. It want faster than it usually did considering she didn't have to get the eating utensils, because who eats pizza with forks and knives?

Percy heard the door close and Roy returned with two medium sized boxes of pizza in his arms. He set them down on the table. (What's your favorite pizza ... do you say flavor? Mines Pepperoni, then there's this one that I think only exists where I live. It's a type of pizza with kebab meat and kebab sauce. It's delicious!)

They smiled at each other and both took a piece of pizza.

-

When the pizza boxes were empty, Percy was stuffed and so was Roy.

"That was delicious," Percy said.

"Yeah, it was," Roy said.

"What should we do now?" Percy asked. "Watch a movie?"

"That's a good idea," Roy said.

"Don't sound so surprised."

(Gods, I ship them sooooooooooooooo much)

They headed over to the living room and Roy turned on the TV and they started browsing for movies, deciding on a comedy. Percy snuggled closer to Roy, her head laying on his shoulder.

"There going to be a dance at my school," Percy said, slightly nervous.

Roy's eyes widened slightly and he smirked, not that Percy could see it. "A-and I was wondering if yo- if you want to be my d-date."

Percy lifted her head of his shoulder and Roy turned and looked straight into her sea-green eyes. Swirling. He grabbed her hands. "I would love to."

Percy's face brightened and she smiled. She pushed herself towards him. She wrapped her arms behind his neck and smashed her lips down on his. His arms wrapped around her waist and the kiss deepened. The only times their lips left each other was to breathe, but then they would close the space again.

The movies audio played in the background as they kissed.

"I love you," Percy whispered.

"I love you too," Roy whispered back.