Chapter Two

I don't own PJO, HoO, or YJ

The heroes were happy to have their own group, to no longer be treated like, well... sidekicks and even worse kids. Now, as Young Justice, those days were over. They thought about all that could happen. Their team consisted of Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Superboy, and Miss Martian, but who knew if anymore were to come. They expected more members to join their team, but they didn't think the next addition would come so soon.

-

Percy was nervous. Yeah, she's fought monsters, Titans and Primordials, but that didn't mean that she couldn't be nervous. She stood there in uniform, and all.

(I'm so bad at describing, so here is how her uniform looks

(I'm so bad at describing, so here is how her uniform looks. I just found this on the internet, I do not own it)

Diana stood by her side as they looked out of the window.

"Are you ready?" Diana asked.

Percy took a deep breath.

"Yeah, born that way," Percy said, smirking.

Diana smiled and they made their way out of the apartment.

-

At the mountain the team was bored. Megan had burnt her cookies, once again. Wally had eaten them nonetheless. Robin wanted some action. Kaldur was simply reading a book, sitting on the couch. Superboy was... somewhere... doing... something.

Then, out of the sudden, the zeta beams announced someone's arrival.

0-3 Wonder Woman

Guest

The team rushed towards to the zeta beams, wondering why Wonder Woman had come?
Was it to check up on them? What else could it have been, but then again it had only been one day, they weren't kids.

By the zeta tubes stood Wonder Woman and her guest. The guest wore a uniform similar to Wonder Woman's, but not quite a copy. First of all, the colors were different. Apart from the colors, there were some other differences.

"Team, I wish for you to meet your newest teammate, Riptide," Wonder Woman said.

Riptide smiled. Her wavy black hair flowing down her back. Her sea-green eyes looked like a sea storm. Colors swirling around in a dangerous way.

"Hi," Riptide said.

Then Wonder Woman smiled and left. Everyone made their way to greet their new teammate.