Chapter Twenty-Five

I don't own anything, not the characters and barely the plot.

After training with Alicia in that Tuesday afternoon she headed to the cave like she usually did. On the way there she tried to clear her mind, stopping her from thinking any depressing thoughts about the seven and her demigod friends and she succeeded.

When she walked into the mountain she was pleased to see that all was like it was supposed to. Only Connor and Megan were there since everybody else had left for their homes.

As she walked to the living room Megan flew up to her.

"Percy! I think we should do a team sleepover next weekend! What do you think!?"

"I think it's a great idea, Megan. The girls can stay in my room," Percy offered.

"Great! The boys will stay in Connors room! Should we invite Roy?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, that's a great idea," Percy said. "I'll ask him tomorrow, after school."

Megan squealed before skipping to the living room, Percy following her.

-

Wednesday had been like any other day, wake, go to school, the usual. After school she visited Roy, knowing he was home.

She knocked on his door and her heart felt warm when she saw him.

"Hey, Seph," he said.

"Hi," she said as she stepped into the room. "So, the teams having a sleepover next weekend Friday to Sunday, I wondered if you wanted to join us?" Percy said.

"Sure, it'll be fun," Roy said.

"Great! So, you, Robin, Wally, Connor, and Kaldur will be sleeping in Connors room, and Megan, Artemis and I will be in my room. Megan and I will bake stuff, buy chips and all that jazz. Um, be at the mountain at 6.00 pm on Friday."

"There are certainly fewer girls than boys," Roy noted.

"Tell me about it," Percy said.

"I just did," Roy said, winking at her.

She laughed lightly.

"Now, since you're here anyway, want to do something?" Roy asked.

"Sure, what do you have on mind?" She asked.

"I know of a game where you chose a superhero, I have to ask questions and find out what superhero the other person chose. Wally, Robin and I played it all the time," Roy asked.

"You're so on!"

-

"Have you chosen?" Roy asked.

"Yeah, you bet I have!" Percy said.

(Now you guys can guess alongside the characters!)

"Okay. Are they female or male?" Roy asked.

"Male," Percy replied.

"Is he on Young Justice team?" Roy asked.

"Yes, he is," Percy answered.

"Does he have red hair?" Roy questioned.

"No."

"What about black hair?"

"Yes."

"Does he wear a tight, super-suit during missions?" Roy asked.