Chapter Fourty

Wally walked out into the living room where he found his girlfriend in the floor, laughing like... like she'd never laugh again. Wally couldn't help but feel a bit of hurt, probably mock hurt. Who knows? All he knew was that her laugh was heavenly and angelic, even if she was laughing at his mistake.

He could here Roy and Percy talking, but he couldn't make out what they were saying. He was in the living room and they were in Percy's room after all.

"Wally-ked?" Robin questioned.

"Yeah?" Wally said sheepishly.

Artemis shook her head, but continued to laugh, and it brightened his day.

"You dork," she said.

Wally just grinned at her, a very Wally grin.

-

"Hey, Alicia. I heard you were taking part in a musical?" Percy said. Alicia was a part of the theater club, or something like that, Percy didn't remember.

"Yeah, Heather: the Musical," Alicia smiled. "I'm so excited!"

Percy smiled. "I'm just gonna pretend I have any idea of what you're talking about."

Alicia laughed, lightly punched her arm. "Heathers is my favorite musical and I'm auditioning for the main character. It would be amazing if I actually got it."

"Ah," Percy nodded. "I bet you'll get it."

"You sure?" Alicia asked.

"Positive," Percy smiled. "When are you auditioning?"

"Today, after school," Alicia said, excitement clear in her voice. Honestly, Percy was surprised she hadn't exploded or anything yet.

"I can wait for you, then we can go over to my apartment?" Percy suggested. "My cousins on a work trip so we can watch movies and that stuff undisturbed."

"That would be lovely!" Alicia exclaimed, a bright smile on her face. "You know what would be fun?"

"What?" Percy asked.

"If you joined the club," Alicia said. "I mean, I've heard you sing. You're amazing! If you start now, you could even get into the musical!"

"I don't know..." Percy said.

"Come on! Think about how fun it would be!" Alicia said.

"Fine," Percy said, giving in. It wasn't like she hadn't wanted to be a part of a musical before.

Alicia's green eyes widened in happiness, a single strand of red hair blowing in the air. "Yay!"

Percy smiled at her. This would be fun, Percy thought. I won't regret this.

"Even if you don't get a 'role', which I'm sure you will, you'll still be a part of the musical, you do know that, right?" Alicia said.

"Yeah, I do," Percy laughed.

Alicia glanced up at the clock on the wall. "We have English now."

Percy nodded, got her things, and followed Alicia to their English classroom.

-

During lunch Alicia started asking Percy what character she should play. "You should totally be one of the Heathers."

"The Heathers?" Percy asked.

Alicia quickly dove into explaining the entire musical to her. About the characters, the plot and even those tiny details.

"I know! You should audition for Heather Chandler," Alicia smirked.

"Really?" Percy said, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes!" Alicia said.

"Okay," Percy said. "If you think thats what best."

-

Percy sat down on one of the green couches, waiting for Alicia to return. Percy finished her audition nearly 15 minutes ago and it seemed to have gone well. Maybe Alicia was right, she was pretty good at singing. Not that she'd say that out loud.

The door opened and Alicia stepped out into the room, a giant smile on her face. She squealed and ran over to Percy. "They said I have a good chance to get the role!"

"That's awesome!" Percy said and Alicia gave her a quick hug.

"What about you?" Alicia asked.

"They said the same," Percy said. "Let's go to my apartment now."

Alicia nodded and they walked out of the school.

"When are we gonna find out who gets who?" Percy asked.

"Soon, I think," Alicia said.

-

Percy unlocked the door and stepped into the apartment she called home. She stepped inside, and heard Alicia close it. She took of her shoes and her coat, and Alicia did the same. Percy grinned at her and walked to the living room. Percy grabbed a bag of chips and poured them into a blue bowl.

"I've got an idea," Alicia said. "We should watch that old Heathers movie."

"To prepare for the musical?" Percy guessed.

"Yeah," Alicia smiled.

"You're really excited for this," Percy said, stating the obvious.

"Gee, what gave it away?"

-

"Well... now I actually have an understanding of what the musicals about."

"I'm not that bad at explaining," Alicia argued.

"You're not the best either," Percy joked.

"Neither are you," Alicia said.

"Never said I was," Percy replied.

Alicia groaned, grabbing another chip.

"What should we do now?" Percy asked.

"Another movie?" Alicia suggested.

"Why not?" Percy shrugged.

They put on another movie as they had nothing else to do. And after it was finished they made dinner, because, obviously, they were hungry.

They ended up eating ramen noddles, cause none of them could cook to save their lives

Heyyyy, so I decided to add a musical? What do you guys think? I love Heathers: the Musical, and only started listening to it like a week ago. Also, I guess you should now, they're gonna use the West End recording, cause that's the one I listen to.... also, sorry I didn't update in so long, I've been busy.