Chapter Thirty-Nine

I don't own the characters

Just so you guys know, I'm not bringing the seven back. Also, yes I changed my username from Percabethshipper1208 to acrazedwriter. Percabethshipper1208 just doesn't fit anymore. In most my stories Annabeth is dead... so..

"Ever had your face pushed into a toilet?" Wally asked out of pure curiosity.

"Yeah," Percy said. "I have."

"You have?" Roy asked while Artemis said, "How'd it happen?"

"It was a long time ago, I was twelve," Percy said. "Gods, that's four years ago."

"That is a long time ago, my friend," Kaldur said.

Percy nodded. "Well, this girl. Clarisse la Rue, a daughter of Ares, decided to push my face down the toilet cause I was new at Camp Half-Blood and apparently she did that to everyone. Then I made the toilets explode and throw a bunch of water on Clarisse and her siblings. Then later that day, during Capture the Flag, she came for revenge. 'Cream the punk' she screamed and ran towards me. Jokes on her 'cause in the end I'm the one who creamed her."

Artemis laughed and gave Percy a high five while Megan just sat there, a confused expression on her green face. "Why would she push your head in the toilet?"

"I don't know," Percy said. "It's just something she did."

Kaldur had a small, polite smile on his face. He'd read about that. Clarisse la Rue, he'd read about her as well. His mind then drifted off to how Selina Beaugard (sp?) had stolen her armor and lead the Ares cabin into battle during the Second Giant War...

"Whatcha thinking 'bout, Kaldur?" Wally asked.

"Nothing of importance," Kaldur said.

"Ooooh," Wally sing-sang. "Nothing of importance?"

"Not for you anyway," Kaldur said.

Percy's eyes widened slightly. "Did he just?" she muttered under her breath. Superboy, as he was the only one who heard her just shrugged.

"Than who might it be important to?" Wally asked.

"Percy," Kaldur said, glaring leader-ly at Wally.

Wally furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "What?"

"You heard him," Percy said, smirking. "Now what where you thinking about?"

"Selina," he said simply.

Percy's expression relaxed, like it went limp. Her hands fell to her sides and a burning sensation started in her eyes. "Selina..."

She blinked and tears fell out of her eyes, falling down her cheek. Then she laughed and smiled sadly. "How she lead the-"

Percy's voice broke off in the middle of her sentence, she was silent for a moment before sobs racked her body.

"Yes," Kaldur confirmed, his eyes too tearing up.

"Who's this Selina chick?" Wally asked.

Percy looked up and glared at Wally, a harsh glare (duh).

"Excuse me," She said and got up, running off to her room.

"What was that about?" Artemis asked.

"Selina was a friend of hers, she died a few years ago," Kaldur explained.

"Oh," Wally said, mentally slapping himself. How could he be so stupid?!

"Roy," Megan said softly. "You should probably go comfort her."

Roy nodded, stood up and ran to Percy's room. Why hadn't he gone after her as soon as she ran off? He was in shock, that's why. He mentally cursed himself and knocked on Percy's door.

"Leave me alone," Percy's voice said weakly.

"It's me, Roy," Roy said.

There was a moment of silence before the door unlocked with a click. Roy opened the door slowly and looked inside. Percy was laying on her bed and she was a mess. Roy's expression immediately softened at the sight, not that his face expression wasn't already soft. Her raven black hair lay like a dark halo around her head, the type that saints were depicted way. Sure, that didn't really make it seem like she was a mess, but if you looked at her face... her face was red from crying and tears were still running down her cheeks.

Roy stepped inside, locking the door after him. Percy turned her face towards him, her sea-green eyes staring into his ocean blue.

"Kaldur said she, Selina, was a friend of yours who'd died a few years ago," Roy said.

"She was," Percy said, biting her lip to prevent sobs from escaping through her mouth.

"You do know that you can talk to me about anything, right?" Roy said, sitting down on the edge of the bed, looking down at Percy.

"Yeah," she said weakly. "I do."

Roy took a deep breath for no reason, he just felt like it. Percy sat up and leaned against the wall, closing her eyes and took a deep breath, but, unlike Roy, she did it for a reason. To calm herself.

She opened them again and moved closer to Roy, before putting her lips to his, gently. She watched as he closed his eyes and quickly did the same. His hands quickly found his waist and hers found his neck. As if it were reflex.

The only time their lips would part was to breathe, cause that's something you need to do. (I know, shocker!)

- In the Living Room-

"I'm gonna check on them," Wally said, standing up.

"Are you sure?" Megan asked.

"Yeah, they could be having a moment," Artemis said.

Wally rolled his green eyes. "What's the worst thing that could happen?"

-

"OH MY GOD! MY EYES! WHY?! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?!"

"WALLY!?"

"WHAT THE *beep* WALLY?!"

"YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES MAKING OUT!!!!"

"AND YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WALKED IN ON US!"

"YOU COULD SAY I WALLY-KED IN ON YOU!"

"GODS, WALLY!"

"YEAH! GODS, WALLY!"

"IT WASN'T THAT BAD!"