Chapter Fourty-One

Okay! I just want to thank you all for 50 thousand reads! You guys are amazing and I never thought I'd get this far! Thank you sooooo much!

I don't own the characters!!!! But you already know that

Percy woke up as her alarm rang through her ears. Percy slowly opened her eyes and turned the alarm off. It had been a few days since the auditions and she couldn't wait to find out if she'd gotten the role.

Percy reluctantly left her bed and walked to the kitchen. She made herself two sandwiches and ate them quickly. She wasn't in rush or anything, she was just a fast eater, she always had been.

-

Percy walked into the school with a neutral expression on her face. She knew that it would turn to a smile soon enough. She got her stuff from her locker and walked towards Alicia. "Hey, Alicia."

Alicia jumped slightly in surprise. "Percy!"

Percy laughed and Alicia's cheeks turned slightly red.

"Oh my gods, Alicia. Did you see how you jumped?" Percy asked- and just like she had predicted- a smirk was now on her face.

Alicia laughed lightly. "I did."

Alicia glanced up at the clock on the wall and muttered something under her breath. "Come on, Perce, class is staring soon."

Percy groaned but still left for the history classroom. They sat down at their seats, Alicia's in the front and Percy's some where in the back of the classroom. Their teacher walked in, a brown haired woman named Mrs. Taylor.

Percy tried to stay focused through the class, but it was practically impossible. Around half way into the class the door opened and someone stepped inside. Percy looked at the door, wondering who it was. There stood the music teacher, who was also directing the musical. "Can I see Percy Jackson and Alicia Anderson?"

Mrs. Taylor nodded and Percy stood up, walking out of the classroom. She heard the door close as Alicia closed it.

Their music teacher, Ms. Johnson, smiled at them as she held onto her paper. "Don't worry, I don't have bad news. I have good news."

Percy started to tap her finger against her leg as she waited for these 'good news'.

"Percy, you got the role for Heather Chandler and Alicia... you got the role of Veronica Sawyer," Ms. Johnson said, smiling. "Don't forget rehearsals are after school on Mondays and Wednesdays!"

With that Ms. Johnson left, walking down the hallway with the usual spring to her step. Percy looked over to Alicia who had a broad smile on her face and her green eyes sparkled with excitement.

"We did it!" Alicia exclaimed.

"That we did."

-

That day Percy walked with Alicia to the music room for rehearsal. Percy felt her heart beat faster and faster. Percy took a deep breath, trying to get her breathing to calm down. They walked into the room and walked over to stand with the others, trying their best to just blend in.

"Hello!" Ms. Johnson said. "Welcome!"

Percy took one last deep breath.

"Today we will be going through the lyrics, reading them together. We're not singing them, yet." Ms. Johnson said. "So, everyone get up here and grab one."

The students all rushed up to get their papers like you would expect them to do. Percy finally got one and walked back to her place, standing beside Alicia.

"Okay, let us being," Ms. Johnson smiled.

"September 1st, 1989..." Alicia began to read, and continued.

-

Around an hour later rehearsal ended. Percy got her stuff and left for the mountain. Connor and Megan would already be there. So would Robin... and Artemis. They'd all be there she realized.

The zeta tubes announced her arrival and she walked out of the tube, taking a deep breath of air. Zeta tubing wasn't the most pleasant thing she did on a daily basis.

"Percy!" Megan greeted as she flew up to her.

"Hi, Megan," Percy said.

She walked to the living room where she found Robin and Wally playing some video game. Roy sat beside them, casually throwing insults.

"Seph!" He said when he saw her. He quickly got out of the couch and walked over to her. "How's your day been?"

"Good. I got the role," Percy said and Roy took her hand.

"Of course you did," Roy said. "You're you after all."

Percy let out a small laugh and pulled him over to the kitchen. He let go of her hand and she made herself a sandwich. She ate it and then walked to her room, Roy by her side.

The door closed with a small click and Percy put her backpack on the floor.

"Show me the script," Roy said.

Percy quickly got it out of her backpack and motioned for Roy to come closer. First she showed him the characters descriptions.

"You're playing Heather Chandler, right?" Roy asked.

"That I am," Percy smiled and pointed to her description.

Roy laughed as he read the description. "You're playing her?"

Percy smiled. "Yeah."

Roy closed the book and kissed her. First it was soft, just some playing around. Then it deepened.

"I hope Wally doesn't walk in on us this time," Percy muttered.

"Yeah, me too."

-

Later that day Percy found herself looking though the script again. Specially Candy Store.

"Gods, this'll be fun to sing," Percy muttered under her breath.