Chapter 6

Jayceon -

"So you gone get up and go to breakfast with me sleepy head," I said as I yarned while holding my phone. Surprisingly the phone didn't hang up when we woke up we were still on FaceTime.

"Yeah, I slept really good but my back hurts you gonna massage me?" She asked.

"You know I will," I replied.

"Come do it now," she whined.

"You want me to come over right now?" I asked.

"Yes, But Don't gang up until you start driving," she said.

"Alright," I laughed. I got dressed and talked, she told me she didn't want IHOP, she would rather have McDonalds. She told me what she wanted and I grabbed my keys while stepping in my boots.

"When I ring the bell you better answer," I said getting in the car. She laughed and I laughed.

"I'm not playing with you girl,"

"But I'm playing with you," she giggled.

"Iight just wait,"

"What you gonna do Jayceon,"

"Just wait and see, but aye I'm about to start driving I'll see you in a minute lucky charm,"

"Okay," she laughed before we hung up. I went to McDonald's and got our breakfast. Once I did that I put some more gas in my tank and drove to Amber's house. I rang the door bell and a few minutes later she came and opened the door.

"Better had opened the door,"

"Shut up Jayce," I laughed as I followed her to her bedroom. I took off my shoes and sat down on her bed. We turned on a movie and started eating.

*****

Amber -

We had gotten so comfortable that I didn't even realize I was laying my head on Jayce's chest until he wrapped his arms around me and started playing with my hair. I was on my way to sleep when he started talking to me.

"You going to sleep on me sleepy head," he asked as he kissed my forehead. I rubbed his chest a little as I stretched.

"Yeah I'm really tired," I said as he rubbed my lower back.

"Okay getchu some sleep imma go get the kids later on," he said.

"Okay," I pulled the covers up on me a little more. He kissed my forehead, and I rubbed his chest before finally drifting off back to sleep.

****

When I woke up Jayceon was gone. Just as I text him he texted me letting me know he had picked up the kids. I told him to come pick me up too. I don't know why but I was starting to hate whenever he left me. I loved spending time with Jayceon. I packed me a small bag because I was spending the night.

As I went downstairs I heard Ari moaning Kendrick's name. I almost wanted to throw up. I laughed making it downstairs. I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge.

Just as I turned off all the lights Jayceon was pulling in the driveway. It was raining so I grabbed my umbrella. He came to the door and helped me get in the car. When I got in I looked in the back seat. The kids were fast asleep.

Once we made it to the house, I helped Jayceon put the kids to bed. I took a shower and went into the guest bedroom. Just as I laid down and grabbed the remote, King came and crawled in the bed with me.

"Amber I can't sleep, can I sleep with you?" He asked.

"Sure pumpkin," I moved the covers back and he got under them. I turned the tv down a little. Jayceon came in the room shaking his head when he saw king.