Chapter 16

Jayceon-

"Amber stop it, come on now you need to eat something," I said as I pulled the covers off of Amber's head she was being stubborn as hell laying in bed with nothing but the covers on her head. She had been doing this every since she came home from the hospital. She was still on bed rest. My momma and her momma stayed with her during the day while I went out to work.

"I'm not hungry Jayce," she said as she rolled over.
I put the bowl of soup down on the night stand, and I got in bed with her and started mimicking her. She took the covers off at looked at me.

"You are not funny," she frowned. I laughed before grabbing her waist and kissing her lips passionately.

"I love you baby stop being stubborn, I know it's a headache not being able to do certain things but hey the doctor said you're fine and the babies are fine that's all that matters,"

"How did we go from one baby to two," she said as she sat up I gave her the soup and she started eating it.

"Well the doctor said the first time they heard two heartbeats but only saw one baby, and the way they heard it it sounded like one heartbeat. So who knows, all I care about is that you and the babies are fine," I said before kissing her stomach twice.

She ate her soup and laid her head on my shoulder. "Baby that was good but I want some more but this time I want a grilled cheese with turkey inside,"

"Alright," I got up and made her a grilled cheese, and fixed her another bowl of soup. I went back in the room and she ate. I put on a movie, and we cuddled in bed together. I kissed on her cheek and sucked on her neck.

"all that sucking is why I'm pregnant now," she said rolling her eyes.

"You so sexy baby," I said as I kissed her cheek and neck. She looked at me underneath that mean mug I knew she was horny. I smirked as I grabbed her up I started rubbing on her booty and she smirked.

"Don't be acting like you don't like it,"

"I do, but baby I seriously can't wait to push these babies out my back and my feet hurt, I feel fat,"

"You not fat babe, at all, Let daddy take care of you," I gave her a full body massage, and I rubbed her feet, she moaned and groaned like we was fucking. I ran her a hot bubble bath and helped her get in the tub.

Once she got out I shaved in the spots where she couldn't reach no more, and I painted her toe nails. I Rubbed on her and whispered in her ear how sexy and beautiful she was, we made love all night long. I could never get tired of making love to Amber she was my everything and every day I was falling deeper and deeper in love with her.

****

The next morning I took off because I wasn't feeling too good, I felt a little light headed, I made a few calls and London gave me the number to the wedding planner who planned her parents wedding. I called her and she came right away.

After a few months, We talked some more, so that she could get to know me and Amber as a couple. We started making wedding plans, man this bought back memories. Hella memories.

I remember when me and Victoria was planning our wedding and how she turned into Bridezilla. I just hoped like hell Amber didn't do that same shit because she was already pregnant and her hormones be driving me crazy sometimes. I was happy she had one month left.

After our meeting with the wedding planner, we went to my office I had to finish organizing some papers. I was reading from a magazine when I saw Amber bent over going through some books. I instantly got turned on it had been a while since we made love. I bit down on my bottom lip as she stood up and put the book on the book shelf. She turned around and caught me licking my lips.