Chapter 21

WEDDING PLANNING PART 1

Jayceon -

I was in the kitchen drinking orange juice when California came in.

"Hi daddy," she said as he lifted up her arms.

"Hey princess, how you feeling?" I asked picking her up.

"Good! Daddy can you ask mommy something for me?" She asks as I walk into the living room.

"Why can't you ask her?" I ask as I sit on the couch I put her on my knee and reach for the remote.

"Because I don't want her to get mad at me," she puts her head down and then looks away.

"Why would she be mad?"

"Because I miss her, I want to go out with mommy we stopped going out when the twins came. I love being a big sister but I just... I don't want mommy to forget me,"

"She's not going to forget you Cal, just ask her I'm sure she'll love to take you out," I say.

"Okay I'll ask when she gets home," she says.

"Alright princess,"

She jumps down and runs upstairs. The doorbell rings and I go see who it is. I look through the peep whole and see my mom.

"Hey ma," I greet her with a smile and we hug.

"Hi son, I came by to see you,"

"It's been a while,"

We go into the living room and sit on the couch.

"I just got back from Atlanta visiting your brother,"

"Yeah how's he doing?" I asked.

"You would know if you visit him,"

"Ma I can't right now, we just had the twins and I'm planning the wedding,"

"Oh really so your going to actually do it?" She asks.

"Yes, I'm planning it now," I say back.

"Well to give you a hint, Valentine's Day is in two weeks, two weeks should be enough time," my mother smiled.

To be honest I hadn't even thought about Valentines Day. That would be the perfect idea. For us to get married on v-day would really be special.

Me and Mama talked more and then I left. I met up with my friend Rich and his wife Lena. Me and Rich went way back, we worked together at a grocery store for a while until we both got our big breaks in our careers. They were wedding planners the perfect people to help me plan this wedding.

"Jayceon, my boy, how you been?" Rich greeted.

"Man I been doing good," I replied as we gave each other a hug. We pulled away and sat down.

"I hear you are getting married again, and you have two new editions to the crew man," he smiles.

"Yeah man, I got twins a little boy and a little girl, Zac and Zoey," I respond.

"Wow man it seems like yesterday we were-"

"You can say it Rich, I'm in a better place now, I found this amazing woman man,"

"Man she must be amazing got you about to go back down the aisle," he said and we laughed.
We poured a few drinks and talked a little more before getting back to business.

"So I have a church for you, beautiful,"

"Nah I don't want to do the typical church wedding, I want us to get married on Valentines Day in Paris," I say smiling wide.