Chapter 14

Amber -

"Baby I swear if you ever hit me like that I am cutting your balls off," I said as I pointed to the tv. We were watching Til Death do us apart, when the part when the husband slapped his wife cake on. Jayceon shook his head and I grabbed some of his popcorn.

"Daddy grandmas on the phone, she wants to know if we can come over tomorrow morning," Harlem said as he came and got on the couch with us.

"Tell her yeah I'll drop y'all off early,"

"Okay," he ran back upstairs and Jayceon laid my head on my chest. I rubbed his head and I kissed his forehead.

"My baby, I love you so much," I said kissing his forehead.

"I love you too," he put his head in between my breast and shook it making me laugh.

"You got some big ass titties girl," He said kissing my breasts. I laughed and ran my fingers through his hair. He got a text and as he was texting whoever back I was trying my best to be nosey.

"Baby I'm going to my mamas house and spend the night I'll be back home tomorrow, Ashley's coming to pick me up,"

"No, why you gotta leave me?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Boy hush I've been with you all day everyday,"

"So I hate it when you leave me," he pouted. I thought he was faking until I realized he was for real.

"Baby stop it," I laughed. "I am coming back home to you, I'll only be gone for tonight okay," I said as I straddled his lap.

"You better come back," we kissed as he rubbed his arms up my legs.

"Give me so loving before you go," he said biting down on his bottom lip

"Baby you don't need no more loving we've been loving all weekend," my phone rang and when I saw it was Ashley I answered it. She told me she was here and got my bags ready to go.

"I love you boo," I said to Jayce as we hugged.

"I love you too baby be safe,"

"I will, bye kids!" I yelled.

"Bye momma!" They yelled back as they stood at the top of the staircase smiling.

Jayceon grabbed my bags and helped me too the car.

"Wassup sis?" He said to Ashley.

"Nothing much getting ready to baby sit tonight," she said referring to me I rolled my eyes and they laughed.

"See you baby," we kissed and he went back in the house.

Meek Mill's song On Me ft. Cardi B was playing on Ashley's radio. I turned it up and we started twerking.

"Aye I can't wait to have this baby I wanna go to the club or have a party.

"Girl Jayce is not gonna let you go to a club,"

"Girl I know how to handle him," I waved her off laughing. We made it to the house and I got settled in my old bedroom. I missed being in here. It was just the way I left it. I laid down on my bed and charged my phone up. I was getting comfortable when momma came in my room.

"Oh Let me see it let me see it," My momma said trying to see the ring. I chuckled showing her and she smiled brightly.

"It is so beautiful," she said moving my hand from side to side.

"You can't even put your hand in your purse can you?" She said as we laughed.

"No I can't," I laughed.