Chapter 20

Jayceon -

"Hey Babe ," I greeted Amber as she walked through the door. I hurried up and grabbed the bags she had in her hand. She was so damn hard headed, I told her ass we would go grocery shopping this weekend, but she just had to go and get all this shit knowing she couldn't carry it all.

"Hey baby," she said back before we kissed and I slapped her on her butt.

"I thought I told you we was gonna go to the grocery store Friday?" I said while going into the kitchen, she grabbed her mail that sat on the coffee table and went into the living room.

"I know baby but we didn't have anything for the kids to take for lunch this morning, nor did we have anything to take out for dinner, so I guess we'll have to order something again," she said back.

"Yeah I know but you coulda at least called me I don't want you carrying all these heavy bags, plus going grocery shopping is normally out thing to do as a family," I said as I walked over to  her.

"Babe I'm sorry okay what do you wanna do starve?" She asks with an attitude.

"Bae drop the attitude I'm not trying to argue with you okay, I'm just saying you don't need to be carrying these heavy bags on top of that I barely want you working," I said back.

"Jayce I told you I'm not going to stop working, I'm not going to be a stay at home mom," she said as I helped her prop up her feet.

"I know baby, I'm just saying I really don't like that you working  these long ass hours babe, you be on your feet practically all day, you done used the foot bath and salt more than once this week alone," I said while sitting next to her.

We kissed as I wrapped my arms around her. She cuddled more into me and I kissed her forehead.

"Where are the kids?" She asked as she grabbed the stack of mail.

"Momma put the twins down a minute ago, she left and went out with one of her friends said she staying the night, but she'll be back in the morning," I replied.

She was struggling to open her letters with her fingers so I gave her a knife.  I could tell she was upset, she hated whenever I brought this up but I didn't care, shit I was concerned about her, after having the babies she didn't really give herself time to heal, she just up and went back to work.

I mean don't get me wrong I liked that about her, she was a hard worker, but I didn't want her to be too stressed. Working with kids can make you stressed as is but then coming home to five will drive you nuts. I was About to say something else when Cali and King came running down the hallway.

"Mommy!" Cali said cheerfully as she ran up to Amber.

"Hi princess what you up too?" She asked her before they hugged and kissed. Cali climbed in Amber's lap. I took the knife from Amber  as she wrapped her arms around Cali.

"You remember the video we did on my channel yesterday?" She asked excitedly.

"Yeah babe," Amber responded. I loved how she was with her giving her, her undivided attention.

"Well I got a lot of views and they want to make another video just me and you!" She said as she showed Amb her tablet. She was so excited it made me excited for her.

"Wow one million views all we did was sing together princess,"

"I know mommy but they like your voice and they like our relationship see," she said pointing at the comments.

"Babe look," Amber passed me the tablet and for the first time I saw her YouTube channel. I mean I had saw a few videos just to make sure it was kid proof. She had a lot of followers already, her other videos got views but the ones she did with Amber hit a million. Her channel was called Cali's Corner, she had her photo up and everything.