New Amber Story

Here's a new Amber Riley & August Alsina story that I've been working on, please leave me a comment letting me know if you guys want me to keep or delete this story.....

Chapter 1 -

"I'm gone marry yo ass one day baybeh," my then boyfriend August said to me with his thick New Orleans accent. He licked his lips as he looked at me.

"Boy please," I laughed paying him no mind. We had been dating for three years, since our freshman year in high school. We were juniors now about to graduate. I was planning to go off to NIU while he debating between working for his dad at his auto shop or going to community college.

August he big dreams but because of his strict father, it looked like he would have to put his dreams on hold. Not going to college ran in his family, his grandfather didn't go, neither did his uncle or his dad. They decided to stay home take care of their families and work at the their auto shop.

It was always his grandfathers plan to leave his shop to his uncle Claude, but due to his drug addiction, Claude couldn't run a business, so his father stepped up and is now the owner.

When his father found out August was smoking weed he got him a job at the auto shop as punishment but that didn't stop August. Little did Mr. Alsina know his son was selling his own weed.

You would say girl why are you still with him? But honestly I couldn't picture myself being with anybody but August. He was so handsome, and all the girls wanted him but he only saw eyes for me.

"I'm fa' real doe, when I get dis bread up, Imma buy you wanna' dem big ass rocks, you ain't gone be able ta put yo shit in ya purse, rock gone be big, and we gon' live inna mansion," he said with all seriousness.

"Oh really? Well I tell you what, if we aren't dating anybody buy the time we are 35, We'll get married,"

"Imma hold you to dat, but best ba'lee dat, imma run all yo boyfriends away," he smirked.

"Are you kidding?" I laughed.

"Hell nah gurl, I'm fa' real," he said to me.

I laughed back then, but little did I know he serious. Here we were ten years later and he was literally stalking my boyfriend Carter. I couldn't believe it but August had gone crazy..... SHOULD I KEEP OR DELETE ?

 SHOULD I KEEP OR DELETE ?