Chapter 9

Amber and Jayceon's looks for tonight. I swear they would make a cute couple cause they both fine 😩🤤

 I swear they would make a cute couple cause they both fine 😩🤤

Amber -

"What's your favorite color?" California asked me as I turned the channel. I had took her with me to the beauty shop and nail salon. We got our hair, nails, and feet down. I got my eyebrows done too. One of the things that was on Jayceon's to do list was get her hair done and get the boys hair cut.

I took them earlier, and afterwards they decided to hang with Kendrick while me and Cali went to chipotle for lunch. We also went to the movies so that she could see The Grinch it was new animated kids movie. I liked it but nothing beats the original movie.

"I like purple, and blue, what about you?" I asked her.

"I like yellow and pink, do you know what's daddy's favorite colors?" She asked me.

"Yes, black and red,"

"His favorite food?"

"Fried chicken,"

She put her fingers to her chin as if she was thinking of more questions. I couldn't help but laugh. "Anymore questions?" I asked her.

"No, I just wanted to know, are you really interested in my daddy?" She asked.

"Yes, I love your daddy," I said back to her.

"Okay because he loves you too, and so does King. I don't want daddy to get hurt because he hasn't talked to anyone since mommy, and I know he wants to be happy and love again, and I want him too too, I wouldn't mind having a second mommy just as long as she really wants to have us," Cali said.

"Come here sweetheart," I said with opened arms. She climbed in my lap looking at me innocently.

"I love your daddy with all my heart and I promise I won't hurt him or you or your brothers, I love you all, and I'm happy every time we're together,"

"Me too, but king is really happy, when mom died it hurt him a lot because he was the closest to mommy so I know how he feels he wants another mom,"

"He asked me to be his mom,"

"He did what did you say?"

"I told him yes,"

"Okay, well I'm happy with the idea too," she smiled. Jayceon walked through the door and Cali's eyes lit up the way mines used to whenever I saw my daddy.

"Hey my favorite ladies he smiled as he gave me and Cali a rose. Cali couldn't stop laughing and smiling.

"Hey baby," I said to him.

"Hey beautiful," he smiles before giving me a peck on the lips.

"So you busy?" He asked me.

"I was just having a chit chat with my daughter," I said to Cali and she smiled brightly.