Chapter 8

Jayceon -

It was damn near 5am when me and Amber finally pulled up to her crib. I was about to get my keys and go home when she grabbed me . "Baby I wanna cuddle, spend the night with me," she pouted. Next thing I knew we were in the shower fucking. We ended up on the floor in closet. Now we were in bed. August Alaina's Kissing On My Tattoos was playing lowly on Amber's speaker. She was laying in my arms rubbing my chest as we kissed each other's lips.

"Baby I don't want you to leave me but I know sooner or later you gotta go get the kids and get ready for work," she said poking out her lips.

"Yeah but I promise you When I get off work I'll pick you up and we can go do something,"

"You promise?" She said to me.

"Yeah baby,"

"Ok," she started singing and I smiled. I she was hiding shit from me, I didn't know she could sing like that. I bit her neck and she giggled.

"You hiding shit, I ain't know you could sing like that," I said smiling.

"I wasn't hiding it babe you just asked," she giggled as I tickled her. My phone rang soon as I saw King's name I laughed and looked over at the time.

"Boy you know what time it is?" I asked as Amber pecked my lips. I gripped her waist and kissed her cheek.

"We just wanted to say hey to you and Amber daddy," Cali said.

"How y'all know I'm with Amber?" I asked as me and Amber laughed.

"We was born a night daddy but not last night," Cali said as her and the kids laughed. Amber started laughing and I mean mugged her.

"Hi babies," Amber said into the phone.

"Hey Amb," they said back.

"We missed you!"

"Yeah and did you get my card !" King yelled.

"Yes I got it baby and I accept your offer," she said.

"Who y'all on the phone with this late?" Mama said as she bursted into the room.

"Daddy," Cali said.

"Hey boy, I thought I put these kids to bed earlier," Mama said as I laughed.

"Yeah they better take they butts to bed," I laughed.

"Good night daddy, night Amber"

"Goodnight," we said.

"They a trip," I laughed

"They miss their daddy,"

"Nah they just wanna bug the hell out of me, Baby I gotta sleep with my fan on, I be cold asf," he said as he turned his fan on. We cuddled up more together, and I got under the covers.

"Boy you gone have me in here sneezing,"

"I'll turn it down on low," he turned it down and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Baby,"

"Night boo,"

********

Amber -

The next morning Jayceon made us breakfast before he left out to get the kids. After eating I went upstairs and got dressed for work. While I was putting on my make up, Ashley came in my room.

"Sooo, what happened tell me everything," Ashley said as she sat down.

I looked at her through the mirror and with her eyes she asked me did we fuck and I shook my head yes. "Bitch You was riding that dick!" Ashley said loudly.