Chapter 11

Jayceon -

I woke up real early and made Amber and the kids a big breakfast. After turning off the stove, I went and woke the kids up.

After they got ready they ran downstairs while I went to wake up Amber. She was so beautiful while she was sleeping. I got in bed pulling the covers back and I kissed her lips and cheek. She opened her eyes and smiled the minute she saw me.

"Hi daddy," She said to me.

"Hey mama," I said back to her as I kissed her lips. I kept trying to get me a kiss and she pulled back.

"Baby I didn't brush my teeth yet," she laughed as she rubbed my face.

"So, I don't care about that girl," I said as I kissed her again.

"Come on get up, I made breakfast,"

"You didn't burn it did you," she giggled. I took the pillow and hit her with it. She laughed as we kissed.

"You think you funny huh?" I said as we laughed.

"I'm sorry baby but I had to get you," she giggled.

"Yeah yeah yeah,"

"Come here," she pulled me down for a long lingering kiss.

"I love you,"

"I love you too baby,"

"I almost forgot you little baby, Good morning baby daddy loves you, that's right da da loves you baby," I said as I kissed Amber's stomach repeatedly. I wanted the baby to know that I loved them. I was happy regardless to what we were going to have, it could be a girl or boy.

The simple fact that Amber was carrying my baby made me happy as hell. Simply because I had been plotting on getting her pregnant since the beginning.

"Daddy needs to let mama go shower," she laughed.

"Alright I will I will but hurry up and come down to eat, so I can make sure my baby getting fed,"

"Boy hush," she laughed as she got up and went into the bathroom. I made up the bed and cleaned up a bit. I went back downstairs to check on the kids. Cali was helping King do his homework and Harlem was reading a book.

After gathering all the garbage I took the garbage out and decided to cut the car and wash me and Amber's cars. When I came back in Amber was in the dining room eating. I got the mail from the mailbox and sat at the table with her.

"Babe what do you wanna do later? I don't wanna sit around in the house," Amber said.

"We could do something with the kids. Maybe go to the mall or movies or something,"

"Okay, I'm fine with that, we never really hang out with the kids we can give your mom a break,"

"Okay sounds good," I said as I opened another letter. After I went through the mall, paid a few bills, me, Amber and the kids got ready to head out. We went to the mall, I let Cali and Amber shop in the children's store while me and the boys went to Gamestop.

"Ooo get Mortal Combat Daddy!" King yelled.

"Or the new call of duty," Harlem said.

"Get both of them," I said as I grabbed the Naruto game.

"What games are you getting daddy?" Cali asked me as her and Amber walked up.

"Shooting games," King said.

"That's all y'all play," she said shaking her head.

"Shut up," King said dismissing her.

We went up to the register and Amber wrapped her arms around me as the cashier was ringing up the games.