chapter 3

Tarra kept thinking about what happened earlier with grandpa "I need to find out the truth" she said.
Tarra walked down the hall walking outside. She began to get a cold chill up her spine. Finally, she walked outside seeing Grandpa in the distance still by the rock he was on earier "Hey Grandpa are you feeling okay?" She asked him. "Of course oh and I almost forgot can you come with me I need to talk to you about something," he said. Grandpa turned around and looked at Tarra "what is it, Tarra?" He asked. "I um was wondering are you okay your acting strange are you catching something?"
Grandpa paused for a second and sighed "Tarra can you come with me for a moment" he replied. Tarra was curious first grandpa acting strange now he avoided her question but it might lead to her answer but also maybe about the voices that were in her head earlier "okay Grandpa I will follow you" she said. Grandpa smiled he looked pleased "splendid now follow me," he said holding his hand out to her beckoning her to grab his hand. Tarra reaches her hand out to Grandpa and grasps his hand. Grandpa started to walk and lead Tarra.

After a bit, Grandpa and Tarra stopped. "Well we're here," Grandpa said letting go of Tarra's hand. In front of Grandpa and Tarra was a tiny little shack it looked run down and ruined like no one lived there in a long time.
"What is this place?" Tarra asked. Grandpa smirks then turns to Tarra "A place of answers" he replied. Tarra felt a dark vibe coming from the shack. Tarra went silent then Grandpa opened the door. Grandpa walked inside and Tarra followed behind him "what is this place, Grandpa?" She asked. "Answers," he said walking down the hall to a musky old door. Grandpa opened the door wide open so Tarra can see.

Inside there was a fountain and a strange wall of ivy. Tarra walks in and looks around then she glances over at the ivy and walks towards it. She rolls the sleeves of her dress up and tugs on the ivy. When Tarra tugged the ivy most of it came off but the rest was covered in thorns the only thing that was not mostly covered was a rusty old plate on the stone in front of the statue. Tarra observed it, it looked like a type of writing she couldn't make it out but she was curious about what it was it might lead to an answer to all of this. "Whoever reads these words will open the gate to the other world," Tarra said reading off the plate. Suddenly a door opens and leads to a garden with a well. "Good Tarra good now goes into the garden and look into the well," Grandpa said as he walked into the Garden. Tarra nods and walks towards the well. She stares at the well looking down there was nothing in the well but it was so dark that you couldn't see the bottom. "There's nothing in the well Grandpa," Tarra said backing away from the well. Suddenly Tarra sees something strange about Grandpa. His teeth showed again but not only that was strange Tarra sees a dark purple aura around him. "Grandpa is something wrong?" She asked. Grandpa smirked and stepped closer to her. Tarra stepped back and started to get scared from Grandpa "Um Grandpa?" She said. Grandpa stepped closer to her and let out a laugh. "Grandpa what's wrong please tell me so I can help." Tarra started to get worried. What's wrong with Grandpa? what is going to do?
All of these popped into Tarra's head. Grandpa laughed and picked Tarra up. "G-Grandpa what are you doing?!"
She exclaimed. Grandpa ignored her and turned to the well. A tear sheds off of Grandpa's right cheek and closes his eyes. "Im...sorry..." He softly said to Tarra, Then he tosses Tarra into the well. Tarra closed her eyes and screamed. "I'm going to die aren't i..." Tarra said in her mind.