Chapter 11

Tarra gazed at the chair seeing someone sitting down in it. It was hard to see the figure but she guessed that the person in the chair was the lord Rairakku and Keiko were talking about.

After that Keiko walked over to the front of the room and smiled "All shall rise for the great lord Shiro!" Keiko spoke. People rose from their seats and silently waited for their lord to speak.

The lord crossed his legs and sat up from his chair "I have been waiting for your arrival."
Tarra nodded, "Yes, but why am I here? Where am I?" she asked eagerly. The lord went silent for a moment then pulls his hand towards Tarra, beckoning her. "Come closer." He spoke.

Tarra bit onto the bottom of her lip then stepped closer to the lord. Tarra eventually stopped then looked up him, starting to see his face. Tarra's reaction was stunned. She began to snicker as she saw what the lord looked like. A child. A small blonde-haired sat in the seat. That child was the lord.

Tarra held back her laugh, trying to not be rude. The lord or, the young lord glared at her sternly. He snapped one of his fingers. It echoed through the room.

Suddenly a few guards appeared. One of them grabbed her arm than the other "Hey! What's going on?" She said trying to struggle.
The lord laid his head on his hand, his eyes began to glow a bright gold color. It was as bright as the sunrise in the morning. "You should know. You have disrespected me, now take her away."

After the lords, last words the guards pull Tarra away out of the room into the dark hall where she will be taken to the dungeon where she will be there for till the lord takes or out or think of an escape plan.

A tiny ring was heard from the door, echoing throughout the cell. A small voice was heard chuckling at Tarra. Tarra turned around to the direction where the chuckle noise came from. Rairakku was there grinning at her madly, "Looks like you made a mistake Tarra, what are you going to do now?"

Tarra fidgeted with the floor with her hands, smearing against the dirt looking for something. "Well, you would tell the lord since you work for him so... you know the re-" Rairakku put his hand on Tarra's chin then pressed down on her lips using his thumb "Oh Tarra, Tarra, Tarra. So oblivious." He spoke. He pulls his hand away and winks "If you want, you can ask me one of your questions then I will answer it. But I do ask for a price."
"A price? What is this price of yours?" She asked. "A date with yours tru-" His mouth was immediately covered by Tarra's hand "No. Not happening."
Rairakku let out a small nod. Tarra lets her hand drop away from his mouth, making it swing towards her waist. 

Suddenly a large thud echoed throughout the dungeon, voices were heard from across the hall heading towards Tarra and Rairakku. A guard appeared along with another person. A girl who seemed to be wearing any armor, not like the guard. The Girl was holding a giant silver ring of key's and one of them was to Tarra's cell. "Hey!" the guard yelled, "What are you doing here you flirting monkey?"
"Flirting monkey? Me? I am just a humble and handsome bard making my way through life, that's all." he said before striking a pose to the guard. The Girl didn't react to Rairakku, she just stood there showing no emotion, just like a puppet showing no expression. The guard let out a soft sigh then cleared his throat "Anyways why are you down here? you're not supposed to be here unless the Mistress Keiko gave you permission." he said before taking Rairakku's arms and restraining him "I know she didn't give you permission since she said no one can speak with the prisoner unless it was me or this girl. Now, you need to leave since your job is done. I will escort you to the gate now." 

Soon after, Rairakku was dragged away by the guard. Tarra stood there grasping at the bars as she saw the guard and Rairakku disappearing from her vision as they walked away from her. She Noticed that the girl stared up at her constantly. The girl gazed at Tarra then stared at her silently like a statue. 

A large slam noise was heard and footsteps were heard. It became louder and louder as it grew near Tarra's cell. It was the Lord. He waltzed up to the cell crossing his arms. After that he looked up at Tarra with the most serious look he can make "You're coming with me," he spoke. "What?" Tarra replied. He sighed and turned around making his back face Tarra "Don't even try to run or escape. I will not hesitate to kill you..." Tarra decided to take the girl's advice after what happened to her when she offended The Lord. She closed her eyes, letting go of the bar handles softly. "Alright. What do you want from me?" she asked.