Chapter 9

Tarra took a step back shocked by what the Mysterious Guy said,  "Wait, time out, what business do I even have with this 'lord' of yours?" The Guy chuckled and gazed at her with a huge grin on his face. "All will be explained when we get there. Now will you come with me my Little Jape~?" he said as he pulled his hand out for Tarra to grab. 

Tarra looked into his eyes then at his hand reaching towards her. This Guy was giving off a bad vibe that Tarra felt like she shouldn't trust him. He looks like a kind person but A palace? It sounded ridiculous, Plus there wasn't any around the area. "Well, are you ready to go to the palace?"

Suddenly blue flames surrounded The Man and shot right at him. The Guy jumped out of the fire undamaged. Something embraced Tarra in a quick flash. She looked up and saw a familiar figure. It was Zen. "Are you alright Minami?" he asked her with a worried look on his face. Tarra nods and sighs " Zen, it's Tarra. Not Minami." 

The Guy looks at Zen and smiles "Ah! Zen what are you doing here at this fine hour? Did you come to take the Little Jape from me?" 

"She's not your Jape Rairakku and HE is not going to take Minami again, alright?" Zen said before pulling Tarra closer to him. The man or Rairakku chuckled and pressed his pointer finger into his lips "You better watch your surroundings Zen or Little Jape might fade away from your grasp." Tarra suddenly saw some fog appear surrounding them all. As the fog rolled in it started to get heavy. it was getting hard to see. 

"Minami? Minami! Where did you go!" Zen yelled.
"I'm right here-" Tarra couldn't finish her sentence. It seems like something covered her mouth and tried to grab her. She tried screaming but only a small squeak noise came out. A voice whispered into her small ear "Gotcha~!" the voice said. Tarra struggled but no budge. soon, Tarra was pulled back and everything started to go dark.