Chapter 13 Part 2

Tarra blinked a few times before looking at Rairakku in surprise "Rairakku? I thought you were taken away by the guards, how did you even escape?" she asked as she was pretty puzzled by this situation. She thought that he might have tried a sneaky escape tactic like some of the people do in action movies or television shows. But whatever it was, he succeeded. Rairakku smirked slightly before responding to her "I have my ways." She started questioning his devious methods in her mind for a moment before Rairakku reached into his pocket and handed her a small pouch, which felt slightly heavy in her hands. Once he received it she peered inside to see a pile of silver which were the sizes of pearls. She looked back up at Rairakku raising a brow. He was gazing at her solemn expression "It's a part of the plan so don't worry just yet."

After that, he pulled a map inside of the palace, showing some rooms and exits of the palace in a bird's-eye view. Rairakku pointed to where they were then trailed his finger towards the east part of the castle. There his finger landed between where it said 'Kitchen' and 'Courtyard'. He looked up at her while Tarra followed his finger closely. Around midnight, one of the maids in charge of The Kitchen would be there grabbing supplies and taking deliveries from the merchants. They and the group of guards that guard that area will be distracted with inspection and you can get out without being spotted if you climb up the garden wall that's on the far side of the courtyard." Tarra nodded before shaking her head "I still have answers that need to be answered. The lord, well, that brat never gave me my answers so I might need to find another way to get them."

Rairakku chuckled before letting his finger boop her nose "Don't worry, I think I know someone that could help you out with that, maybe I can tag along but he might not like it, especially after I kidnapped you." Tarra didn't really like the way he used the word 'kidnapped' in that sentence but she decided to ignore it. She also knew who he was speaking about. The first person that she had met after waking up, it was Zen. Although he seemed crazy and kept talking about her being someone named Minami, who is possibly dead by now. Either way, he seemed like the best chance to get answers from. "I know that you helped me a lot to attempt this escape but why not go and try to convince Zen to let you stay? You two seemed to be acquainted before I appeared and I think you should at least do that before actually deciding to leave," she said before looking up at him.

Tarra's words seemed to convince him otherwise. Besides, how could he say no to a lady? He nodded to her before rolling up the map "Once I have a chance, I'll leave to find you. There will be guards patrolling around the castle so be careful and don't get caught, hide somewhere if needed and I'll come to find you as soon as possible." Tarra gave him a small smile before they finished the plan. Once the plan was set, Tarra and Rairakku waited patiently for midnight to roll by. When it did, they carried on with the plan.

As swiftly as she can, Tarra was able to escape her room through the window. Rairakku already went ahead and made sure that there was no sign of any of the palace guards. When he gave her a small hand signal, she ran towards the wall while being undetected. She stopped, then looked around as she was slightly weirded out. This was too easy, way too easy. Something is going on or the lord is bad with guarding his own palace. Either way, she needed to focus. Freedom is almost within her grasp. She can finally escape this strange place and find out about how she got in this strange world, as well as finding a way to get home. Maybe... Grandpa can explain, well... the real grandpa if it wasn't him but if not then is he okay? She immediately shook her head and sighed "No more questions! It's time to get out of here," she whispered to herself.