yes, please

chapter five:
yes, please

a short update for you !!! i don't wanna go batshit wild on updating this if there aren't a lot of active readers but at the same time........ i don't really care and i just wanna have fun w/ this story soOOOOoooOoOo guess i'm just gonna go batshit wild on updating !!! hope y'all will stick around (:

also again ...... there's no physical calum 😔 he will be here soon !!

 there's no physical calum 😔 he will be here soon !!

calum fed up w/ my neglect ^^^^

"So, this date?" My mom finally asked the inevitable question as we were sitting together in the living room, having a Christmas movie marathon. My face broke into a smile and my mom squealed before throwing one of the couch pillows over at me. I laughed at her action and hugged the pillow as I turned toward her. "I want to know everything."

"There's not that much to tell, but I'll tell you the best parts." My mom muted the television and gave her full attention to me. I was glad no one else was in the room, but I also knew Anna would probably strangle me when she found out that I gave our mom the details before her. "So, his name is Calum."

"That's a handsome name," Mom cooed, causing me to laugh. "Is he handsome?"

"Handsome? Oh, yes," I said, wanting to scream as I thought of how attractive Calum had been just from my first glance at him. His look screamed bad boy and my heart screamed yes, please.

"Of course he is," Mom said, rolling her eyes. I told her she had to be quiet if she wanted me to continue, and she promised she wouldn't interrupt anymore.

"So, it started off like it usually does. I thought I was going to dinner with Cassidy, but after waiting ten minutes, I realized she wasn't coming and she had never planned to. I called her, gave her a piece of my mind, and as soon as I ended the call, someone tapped on my shoulder." I took a deep breath in as I replayed the night in my head, and a wide smile spread across my face as I continued. "And then I turned around to see, arguably, the prettiest man I have ever seen. He's tan, with big, broad shoulders. He's easily over six-foot, with muscles. While he's hot as can be, he's also just one of the cutest guys I've ever met? Like, his laugh and his smile? Oh, god, he's so cute. He's got this old-time vibe, somehow. He seems so confident in himself and he holds himself so highly... but he's actually younger than I am, but I would have never guessed."

"Younger?" Mom asked, her eyebrows raising as she gave me a suggestive look.

"He's turning twenty-three," I said, rolling my eyes as she asked. She laughed quietly to herself, and assured me there was nothing wrong with dating someone younger. "He's by far the most charming guy I've been on a date with. I mean, in all honesty, the guys Cassidy usually sets me up with have superficial charm that lasts for, maybe, ten minutes, but Calum was different. He never ceased to amaze me. We talked for awhile about nothing, really, and then we ended up ditching the restaurant and having dinner at his place. We never even got our drinks ordered, and I was more than fine with having him cook me dinner."