Power

I'm in my wolf form coming back from a witch hunt. My fur is bloody but you can barely tell because of my black fur. I walk into the compound and see Elijah on the balcony and Cami talking to him. They haven't noticed me yet.

Cami: I know your family is grieving. But I know you don't believe those rumors that Marcel killed the baby. So, if you want help taking down the Guerreras, you have a weapon across the river just waiting to be fired. Use it.

Cami turns away but is startled to see me a black wolf staring at her Elijah stares and gives me a look. I'm not stupid I won't attack her. I like her.

Cami: Elijah.

Elijah: She won't hurt you.

She looks back at him: That's Angel.

He nods: Yes.

She looks back at me with a smile and I just look up at her.

She goes to pet my head and she sees the blood on her hand. I'm gonna have to talk to her about petting me.

She nods at me and I run past her and make my way up to Elijah and she then walks out.

Klaus joins us by standing next to Elijah.

Elijah smiles: I like her spirit.

Klaus: So do I.

I then go into my human form and both the brothers stare probably because of the blood all over me.

I give them a look: What... it's nothing you haven't seen before.

I then walk away feeling lingering eyes before I hit the shower.

I hear someone come in my room so I wrap my towel around me once I hop out.

Angel: No weak people in my room.

Klaus: I am not weak.

I scoff: four months Klaus. The Klaus the one I knew wouldn't wait until his damn battery is drained.

Klaus clasp his hands together: Well I actually came here to ask you something.

I frown dropping my towel and grabbing my underwear as Klaus try's to make eye contact.

Angel: What is it.

I start putting them on.

Klaus: You hate me basically do you feel the need to kill me.

I glare: It's about that damn white oak stake. Welp if I wanted you dead Klaus you would had been dead in Mystic Falls. Get the hell out.

Klaus: If you don't have it then who do you think has it.

I shrug: If not the wolves. The witches or witch. Get out.

He walks out and leaves me be.

Angel?