Help! Ive been kidnapped by a sociopath

I wake up with a gasp. I look around and see that I'm at the grill and that Elena and Kai are looking at me. I see a guy on a table dead.

Kai: Good your awake.

I growl as I try to break the bonds but there seeped in vervain. I wince.

Kai takes a bite out of his eggs: You See I had to do that with you and your sister because if you're feisty that means Elena is too.

Angel: When I'm set free I'm going to kill you.

Kai smirks: I can't wait but first like I told your sister. Magic is oozing out of me so I need to get that under control by practicing on the two of you. Just a heads up this is gonna hurt.

He stares at both Elena and I and begins to chant. I feel like I'm burning from the inside out. I scream in pain as I look at a smirking Kai. His face is blurry and then I see nothing but black.

<<<>>>

I wake up again and see that I'm at my old high school and my hands are in chains.

Elena: We're in my high school?

Kai: They have plenty of restrooms, no flammable surfaces, and everyone's on winter break...Still. You know, it's no wonder America got dumb while I was locked up they're never in school.

Kai gets up and Looks at the pictures in the trophy case of the cheerleading squad he starts to grin.

He points at Elena:Is that you?

He then moves his finger: And there's Angel.

Kai: Oh, and there's Bonnie. You guys look so innocent. Smiling, like nothing bad could ever happen to you.

Elena is trying to pull herself free while Kai is distracted.

Kai looks back at us: Anyway, do you mind if I try to turn your blood into acid again?

I growl: Again.

Kai takes off his jacket: Yeah, that's uh, that's kinda how you two got here in the first place. I was trying the whole acid-blood thing and I think I burst a few important capillaries in your brain, because you blacked out.

He holds his hands out at us and takes a deep breath before he starts to chant.

Angel: Kai Stop.

Kai: Phasmatos navaro pulsus sanguinox.

Elena and I scream in pain.

Kai: Phasmatos navaro.

Elena: Stop!

Kai: Sanguinox.

Elena: My ring. Kai, you're melting my ring.

I'm too busy screaming as he's focused his magic on me.

Kai: Phasmatos

Elena: Kai, stop it!

Kai: Navaro pul--

Next thing I know I stopped screaming in pain as the lights come down.

Elena tips the chains off of me and helps me up as we run into the closest room which is a chemistry classroom.

I look down at my ring and see that it's fine but I look at her hand and it's melted.

Elena: No, no, no, no. No, no, no.

Elena washes her hand but it's no use her ring is gone: No. No.

I groan: That little shit melted your ring.