Dahlia

I wake up with a yawn and realize I'm laying on Tyler's chest. I'm not naked but I do have his shirt on. I smile as I watch him sleep.

I shake him to wake him up and he does and once he sees me he smiles and gives me a kiss and I kiss him back.

I pull away: I'm gonna go. Elena's probably wondering where I'm at and so is the rest of our friends.

He nods: Alright. You coming back right.

I nod: Why wouldn't I.

Then my phone rings and it's Hayley.

I answer: Yes.

Hayley sighs: I know you wanted a break and that's why I haven't called but I need your help. We all do.

I frown: With what.

Hayley: Dahlia's real and she wants Hope and I need my hybrid cousin's help.

I smile: Alright I'll be there soon. Tell the others I gotta say goodbye first.

Hayley: Alright see you there.

I hang up and give a sad smile to Tyler.

Tyler lets out a long sigh: You have to go back to New Orleans don't you.

I nod: Yeah. Hope's my niece/cousin and she's my family rather I like it or not.

Tyler gets up and picks up my clothes and hands them to me: I understand just promise you'll come back after all that crap.

I smile and kiss him: Of course.

I take his shirt off and slip on my old clothes from last night.

I look at him: Love you.

He smiles: Love you too.

I walk out the dorm and go out side and get into the stolen car and drive to the Salvatore boarding house. As I park I see Baby There washed and then Stefan, Caroline, Damon, and Elena come out with Bonnie.

I get out with a smile but they look worried a bit.

I frown: You stab me with that vervain I'll will turn it off again for I can kill you. Got it.

They all smile and I look at my two former partners awkwardly.

Angel: You two... good.

Stefan and Caroline: Yep

I nod before looking at them all: I have to head back to New Orleans. Don't come it's dangerous. My blood family is in danger. I'll be back as soon as possible.

Elena nods: Okay. By the way will you be back for the wedding.

I frown: What wedding.

Damon smirks: Alaric's wedding with Jo.

My eyes become wide: WOW um... yeah. When is it.

Caroline: two days.

I nod: Okay.

Bonnie: So I'm guessing you didn't know about the baby either.

My eyes become even wider: No. no I don't we haven't spoken in a while actually. You know what I'll prepare a speech and I'll be back on the wedding day. Love ya but bye.

I get inside baby and start her up and she purrs. I smile and giggle like an idiot.

I hear Damon's voice: Stefan fixed it for you.

I look at Damon to see the smirk and I frown and he mouths "I know." I open my mouth but no words come out and I look at Stefan and Caroline there faces are red too.