The Original Bitch

I'm laying down on Marcel's couch. I get a text from Elijah saying that his mother wants a dinner with him and Niklaus and to not intervene in there plan. I agree not to but if the Evil bitch comes at me I'll give her everything I got.

Marcel: Are you going to help like at all.

I look from my phone to him and then back to my phone.

Angel: Nah I'm good thanks for asking though.

Marcel and Gia are sorting through books as Elijah walks in.

Marcel looks over at him: I wondered when you'd show up. Your pupil's waiting. it's not like you to shirk your responsibilities.

Elijah sighs: As you well know, she is not my... burden to bear. You turned her, you teach her.

I give an Elijah a look: Hey that's rude.

Gia looks hurt by what Elijah said I would be too. He's been an ass lately.

Marcel: Why'd you come?

Elijah: I'm looking for a cooperative witch.

MARCEL: I don't know where Davina is, and given the fact that she's got your father on a leash, I wouldn't put her in the, uh, "cooperative" category--

Elijah interrupts him: --Not Davina. Perhaps another witch? On another leash?

I sigh and whisper: Rude again.

Marcel: What makes you think I got another witch?

Elijah: Perhaps the daylight ring on your new librarian?

He points to Gia who looks offended again.

I glare at Elijah: We need to work on your people skills.

Marcel smiles: Good point! My memory's a little shaky. Lucky for you, though, I know someone who can help! Gia?

Marcel gestures to Gia, who sighs and reluctantly walks over to him. Marcel puts his arm around her and turns back to Elijah. Here comes more insults from Elijah.

Marcel looks at Gia: Why don't you take Elijah to meet our friend Lenore?

Elijah sighs: If this is your idea of a joke, I can assure you I am not amused.

Marcel: Well, there's nothing funny about what's going on. Mikael's back, witches causing chaos. It just seems like you could use all the friends that you can get.

Elijah rolls his eyes before looking at me.

Elijah: Your coming with.

I shake my head: Nope.

Elijah: I'm your responsibility remember.

I look at him and then back to my phone: I'm no babysitter Elijah.

Next thing I know I'm being picked up and is thrown over Elijah's shoulder and I make grabby hand to Marcel which makes Gia laugh along with Marcel. I can feel the vibration of Elijah's laugh as I struggle to get out of his tight grip.

I whine to Marcel: Best friend help me.

Marcel mocks me: Can't best friend.

Elijah walks out with Gia following us.

<<<>>>

I'm finally able to walk but Elijah won't let me go far knowing I'll leave him with Gia who is trying to get her mentor to talk.

GIA: So, you're not much of a talker, huh?

He just stares at her with no expression. Way to be creepy.