Forgive me father for I have sinned

I'm sitting out on the porch on the phone with Stefan he's catching me up on events back home.

Stefan: Can you come back to Mystic Falls. I miss my sweet, hot, caring girlfriend.

I sigh: Well Elena and I still have to get our tattoos. I haven't seen you guys in a while so maybe yeah I'll come back.

Stefan: Thats Great your coming back but Elena I don't.... think she's gonna want the tattoo anymore.

I frown: Why.

Stefan: Her memory's of Damon are gone and she remembers you dating Damon aka the guy who killed your brother.

I sigh: Oh yeah. I forgot all about that. Well I gotta go.

Stefan: Just try and come back home sooner than later.

I sigh: Okay I'll try give me a few days to settle things here okay.

Stefan: Okay. Love you.

I smile: Love you too.

I then hang up and walk back in the house where I walk in on a conversation between Rebekah and Elijah.

Rebekah: I know you mean to, Elijah--

Elijah: And yet, you find it necessary to render Angel and I unconscious before bringing us here?

I sigh not really wanting to be brought up in the conversation.

Rebekah: Well, you guys weren't being yourselfs! And I needed to get us out of that diner. What happened back there?

Elijah seems tense: I don't know. Niklaus sent me to protect Hope. My job is to keep her safe.

Rebekah looks at me expecting an answer.

I sigh: Okay I attacked the waitress I got soo angry at her for spilling a milkshake on me. She was rude anyway.

Elijah: No she wasn't.

I ignore him and look back at Rebekah: But I'm fine I just don't remember anything from the time of me attacking the bitch to when you snapped my neck.

Rebekah: So you blacked out.

I smile figuring it out: Yeah it's the Ripper part of me. I must have fed to hard on those people and the waitress and forgot everything.

Rebekah: Thats not funny.

I frown: I smile when I finally figure things out.

Rebekah is about to say something but I interrupt her.

Angel: Do you have any clothes here that I can change into.

Rebekah nods and tells me to follow her and I do and she leads me to her room and gives me a decent outfit.(outfit up top) she leaves and let's me put it on.

I look myself in the mirror: Eh it will do.

<<<>>>

I'm outside with Hope, Elijah and Rebekah while they have there conversation I ask for Silas. He appears and he wants to teach me a spell or two.

Silas stands thinking and then he smiles: Ever heard of a Blood Gathering spell.

I shake my head: Nope but I'm guessing your gonna tell me.

Silas: Say you got in a fight with that hybrid dude Klaus and your just a vampire he bites you. But during the fight you made him bleed just as much as he made you bleed. You use the blood gathering spell to get Klaus's blood.

I smirk: I like that but who's blood are we going to use.

Silas: Yours just cut your self you'll heal make sure it's a lot too.