Humanity

I wake up with a gasp in the Salvatore boarding house. I look at my phone which buzzes and see that someone's calling me I look and see that its Caroline.

I groan: This bitch.

I answer: What the hell do you want.

Caroline sighs: You could be much nicer. I expected you to wake up earlier but look it's been a full day. Your quite slow.

I took my eyes: And your quite annoying.

Caroline: I'm at the bar near at whittmore. If you don't come I'll have Liam. Elena's ex boyfriend will kill Sarah Salvatore... Stefan and Damon's great niece. Her life's in your hands if you don't come Sarah's dead and then I'll personally kill your brother and sister.

I growl: I'm on my way.

I get into my car and drive to whittmore college. I park once I'm there and vamp speed to this so called bar. I rush in to see a smirking Caroline and Stefan who's on the ground and is looking worried.

I growl at Caroline: Let her go now I'm here.

Caroline: You don't realize this, but this really does hurt me to watch.

She sighs, clearly disappointed at herself

Caroline: I'm pathetic.

She picks up Enzo's phone and speaks into it.

Caroline: Liam, she stopped screaming. Is she--

Liam: I think she passed out.

Caroline sighs impatiently: Kill her. Call me when it's done.

She hangs up the phone and shoves it in her back pocket. Suddenly, Stefan's phone starts to ring, so Caroline bends over, pulls his phone out of his back pocket and pulls out the stake in his back at the same time. He groans in pain as she answers it.

Caroline: Stefan's phone?

Elena: Caroline, where are they?

I yell: Elena.

Caroline glares at me: Hey. You're gonna be a doctor, right? How long can one live without their heart? Maybe, like, three seconds tops?

I can't really expose myself at the moment.

I walk over and help Stefan get to his feet after he's up he stands next to me.

Stefan: She's gonna let her die, Elena.

Elena: I can't find them anywhere. We're running out of time!

Caroline turns to face Stefan, who looks terrified. He sighs in defeat and looks at Caroline.

Stefan looks at me: Angel Bring me back.

Elena: What? Angel what does he mean.

I shake my head vigorously and yelling: I don't know Elena I don't know. Stefan bring you back from what.

Stefan says afraid: Just remember to bring me back.

I then catch on to what he's gonna do and so does Elena.

As I run towards Stefan Caroline stakes me in my back.

Caroline whispers: I'm not done with you yet.