Another day in Mystic Falls

As I get a text from Caroline saying where Tyler my best friend will be I make my way to the dorms of Whittmore college. I bump into a blonde girl. She falls to the ground.

Angel: I'm so sorry.

Blonde: It's cool.

I help her up from the ground.

Blonde chuckles: You look like you never been here.

I shrug: I mean only half the first semester I was but then I left. Anyway is there a small chance you might have met a guy by the name of Tyler Lockwood. He's my best friend and he doesn't know I'm back I would very much like to surprise him.

She smiles but frowns: Yeah he's my ex. I was just talking to him earlier today. He probably hasn't left the dorms yet knowing him.

She holds her hand out: I'm Liv Parker by the w-

I frown: As in Kai Parker.

She backs up: How do you know him.

I chuckle: No need to fear me. He tried to kill my sister and I the other day. I'm Angel Gilbert older sister if Jeremy and Elena Gilbert.

She nods: Okay. Makes since.

I nod and point at the dorm rooms: Which one will he be in or hand out in.

Liv looks at the dorm: Okay. Take a right down at the end of this hallway go straight down that hallway and his dorm should be on the left. The very last one in the left.

I grab her hand and shake it: Just shake my hand I'm legendary.

She shakes my hand and I thank her before doing as told. I eventually find my way to Tyler's dorm. I knock on the door hard as I can. Then I hear his angered voice the boy is always angry.

The door opens: What.

I frown: What crawled up your ass and died.

His face turned from one in Anger to one of happiness and confusion.

Now this is where another chapter begins in my story. Can you guess which one. Well if you can't you'll figure it out.

He grabs me and hugs me and I hug him back.

Tyler sighs: Why didn't you tell me you were coming back.

I shrug: I was actually back for two days but I got kidnapped by Kai Parker at the end of my first day and I got rescued at the end of my second and now I'm here. I like this better I got to surprise you.

Tyler frowns: I cannot wait until he's dead. But I'm glad your alright.

I nod: Same.

Tyler and I release from each other and back away. We take a good look at each other and smile.

Tyler looks away and points at the TV: Wanna play some Madden.

I smirk: Your on.

We both race over to the game and he hooks it up and hands me a controller. We've been playing game after game for about two hours until I get a text. I look to see who it's from since I have the ball and I'm playing as the New Orlean Saints and he's playing as the Denver Broncos I mean the Saints are an amazing team and Drew Brees is an amazing quarter back.

After playing about 4 games of Madden I get a text from Caroline.

I pause the game which causes Tyler to give me a look.

I smile: It's Caroline.

I open the text from Care.

Caroline: Hey can you help me pick out flowers for my mom. You owe me.