Disaster wedding

A/N This is TVD season 6 episode 21 and 22 mashed together so basically this is the FINALE for TVD ugh I hate episode 22 but love it at the same time. So sad Anyway I hope you cry and I hope you enjoy. Also turn she has a dress she's wearing for Alaric's wedding. There will be a song provided it's been awhile so here's the drill I'll put this down 🎶PLAY SONG🎶 and then you go back and play the song if you'd like. I prefer if you do but I won't know soo.

——————————————————-

Hayley and Jackson are on the run currently. I told them to keep moving and that after the wedding I'm going to then they can set foot into Mystic Falls. But for now there laying low. They were hesitant to go there but they agreed after I said there will be boundaries.

So now I'm at the wedding location and I'm in my dress. I hop out my car and close the door. I don't bother locking the car.

I walk through the grass trying to find Elena but I bump into Stefan.

I smile awkwardly: Hey I have to find Elena.

I start to walk off but he grabs me: Stop we gotta talk.

I sigh and turn towards him: About the wonderful weather we're having today. It's a perfect day to have a wedding.

Stefan chuckles: About us.

I give him a look: Yeah your becoming my best friend again.

He nods: Yeah and about... the sex we had just know that you don't have to feel awkward around me again. Okay. As for Caroline I don't know. You'll have to speak to her.

I nod: Okay. Bestfriend.

We laugh and he goes in for a hug and I let him and we hug for a quick second before pulling away.

I smile: Now Where's Elena.

His eyes move from my own to behind me. I turn around to see Elena in a similar dress. I smile at her.

I walk towards her and hug her tight and then I hear and smell something I shouldn't have.

I pull away and look at her: You smell different. What happened.

Elena smiles: I'm human again.

Now you'll think that I would be mad but Elena wants a human life I can't go back to being mortal.

I smile: I'm happy for you but how.

Elena: When Damon and Bonnie were in the prison world with Kai Damon was trying to find his way to the island we went to. Bonnie went there and she brought the cure back and gave it to Damon who gave it to me.

I frown: That means I have to watch you and Jeremy die.

Elena smiles sadly: I'm sorry I'm selfish.

I shrug: So am I.

We laugh at the same time.

I look at Elena: You think Jo would let me be a bridesmaid after all her brother did try and kill me.

She gives me a look: I already asked knowing you.

I hug her: Aww thanks sis.

Elena and I begin to walk off and then she begins to start another conversation.

Elena looks at me: When are we gonna get those tattoos.

I smirk: How about after the reception and then we can head on out and get those tattoos.

Elena smiles: Sounds good to me.

<<<>>>

It's officially dark and the wedding is beginning. I'm standing besides Stefan and then Elena and Damon come running in and Elena fixes her hair.

I make a gagging noise which causes Damon to open his mouth.

Damon whispers: Says the one who had a threesome with Steroline.

Elena gasps: What.

I keep my eyes forward and Stefan slightly glares at Damon.

Elena: Who's Steroline.

Damon whispers: Stefan and Caroline.

I roll my eyes and whisper: That was a long time ago.

We then begin to walk down the aisle and split Elena and I wait in our spot for Jo to be in front of us as Damon and Stefan are behind Alaric. Then the music begins the guest stand and we all look to see Jo.

Jo walks, escorted by her father, and everyone turns to watch them meet Alaric and the bridesmaids and groomsmen at the altar. Once everyone is in position, the Reverend begins his homily. Alaric is stunned speechless by the sight of Jo, and they both beam at each other.

The reverend: Welcome, family and friends, on this magical evening to the wedding of Alaric Saltzman and Josette Loughlin. Josette and Alaric have prepared their own vows.

Alaric clears his throat: Ahem.

This night will go down in history I can feel it.

Well I felt it but I didn't know the night was gonna take a turn for the worst. Non of us had. That's the sad part.

Alaric and Jo are giving their vows and you can tell there nervous. I ship it. I use to ship Alaric and I but well that ship sank just like the rest of mines.

Alaric: Neither one of us should be here right now. We've spend our life dodging fate and beating the odds.

I smile at his words.

Alaric: But, because we did, I got to meet you, the most beautiful, hilarious and intimidatingly brilliant woman I have ever known. You inspire me, you've shown me that happiness is actually something that I can have in my life. And so...

He grabs the ring from Tyler who I just saw he looks at me with a smile. I smile back in return.

Alaric: I promise to be with you, and love you, and to dodge fate with you...

He puts the ring on Jo's finger.

Alaric: For the rest of our lives.

Jo begins to cry, and I smile in happiness this is beautiful.

The reverend: Josette?

Jo: Oh god, that's a tough act to follow.

I laugh out loud.

Jo: Here it goes-- Alaric Saltzman, you are...

She stops and I look at her as she gasps loudly, looking weak and in pain. Alaric looks alarmed we all do.

Alaric: Jo? Jo? Jo? Oh my god. Jo? Jo? Jo?

Jo starts to sway on her feet as blood begins to pour from the front of her dress. What the actual fuck.

Alaric: Jo? Oh god, no!

Jo: Aah! Aah!

She falls forward and is caught by Alaric I make my move to walk forward but Kai Parker is now in front of me facing the crowd. I back up in fright as he holds a bloody hunting knife in his hands.

Alaric: No! No, no, no, no.

Kai: I was gonna wait 'til the "death do us apart" bit, but it seemed a little on the nose. Am I right?

Alaric is on his knees on the ground now, and he's holding Jo, who is white as a ghost and looks as though she's in bad shape. Joshua  Jo's father stands up from his seat and rushes toward them, but Kai holds up a hand, magically creating a high-pitched noise that incapacitates everyone at the ceremony.

Liv, Tyler, Stefan and Caroline, all grab their ears and scream in pain as Kai smiles gleefully.

Kai: Miss me? No? Oh well.

The noise gets louder he looks at me with a smile as I cover my ears and then he raises his hands and the glasses and windows shatter, causing Damon, Elena and I to fall to the ground. I fly far and land on a chair and then everything turns black.

  ________END OF PART I________

THOUGHTS?