Signature

Okay so basically Stefan and I made a bet with Caroline if she can literally scare someone to death then we'll do a karaoke night. If not we kill people all day and all night. I'm good at singing but I don't feel like singing I want to kill people. So I told Stefan I'll be back I went to go kill a few people and let heads roll.

Right when I walk in a hear Caroline say 'excitedly'

Caroline: Hmm, look at that! I won! Poor guy was so scared that he died of a heart attack.

I look at Stefan as I pull my hood down: Really. She won.

Stefan shakes his head: No, that's not fair! Technically, he died of a loophole.

I think for a minute before asking: By compelling the guy. Uh uh noo.

Caroline looks at me: A win is a win. So, you guys know what we do now?

Stefan sighs: Yes, unfortunately we do... Karaoke.

Rock music starts to play, and Caroline smiles and raises her eyebrows. I roll my eyes nodding my head to the music a bit.

I grab Stefan's arm he looks at me with a raised eyebrow: I left the body's out in the open for people to find.

He raises his hand for a high five and I give him one.

I smirk: I also have my own little signature to it.

Stefan crosses his arm: And what's that.

I whip out my phone and go through my photos and show him the video of me showing the couples heads next The there body's and then you can see me pulling out a knife and grabbing there arm carving AS into there wrist. Then I do the same thing to the other. I then flip the camera towards me and put a thumbs up with a big fake smile on. The video ends.

He shrugs: It's cool but what's the S stand for.

I make a face: Well I thought I was gonna marry Damon once upon a nightmare so I always would say Angel Salvatore and then I thought I was gonna marry you once upon another nightmare. So I just went with it. Brings eyes off me if it's AG ya know. So it's gonna be AS for..... ever.

Stefan starts to think about what I said and nods: Good idea honestly. Be more messy with it. Sends a message to everyone not to screw with you.

I smile in satisfaction.

<<<>>>

We are still at this horrible bar. Students are everywhere and there all quiet while Caroline songs. I'm sitting on the bar cheering her on people glare at me for it but I ignore them.

She's on the stage singing Pat Benetar's "Hit Me With Your Best Shot." our of nowhere a female student loses her temper.

Student: Hey! Taylor Swift! We're trying to study here!

Caroline smiles and wags her finger at the girl, who scoffs. I throw some fries at her which causes her to groan in frustration.

Student: Where's the manager in this place?

Stefan walks out of no where which I frown to and then I kinda ignore him as he goes to talk to the girl.

Stefan: Someone ask for the manager?

Stefan compels half the people in the bar and I compel the other half to watch and listen to Caroline sing. After a while I put my hood up and I lay down on the bar and rest my eyes. Then a few minutes later I hear Tyler's voice.

Tyler: What did we just walk into?

Stefan: Oh, look! It's the police officers in training. Are you guys here to arrest us?