~ Chapter 1 ~

Emma's POV

I looked at the time and it was already 7. Fuck. The twins & I were going to meet up At James' place because we were all going to New York. James has a shoot there, the twins wanted to visit their family, and I wanted to go because why the fuck not? I'm not gonna pass on a trip to NY are you kidding me? I was already late though because my fat ass was editing and I didn't check the time. Luckily, most of my stuff was already packed. I got in my car and just drove. I was genuinely really excited for this trip because New York is so beautiful and I'm going with my best friends. What more could you ask for? I got to James' place and rang the doorbell. Took a while to answer but he got there.

James: "Hey sister!"

Emma: "Hey hoe."

We both hugged and saw the twins sitting on the couch inside.

Ethan: "Took you long enough," he said sarcastically.

Grayson: "Why the fuck are you so late anyway?"

Emma: "I was editing for your information bitchass. Everyone's bashing me for not uploading regularly so I made myself catch up."

James: "Finally being responsible I see."

Emma: "Shut up bitch," I said while laughing.

Ethan: "We should get going, don't want to be late for our flight."

We all nodded and left James' place. We ubered to the airport, went through security, and waited at our gate. Sooner or later, we were going to board. The twins were going to sit next to each other and James was gonna sit next to me. I'm honestly so anxious to get to New York. This is literally an 8 hour long flight and I'm no where near thrilled. The only good thing I'm going to get out of this flight is editing.

James: "I'm so excited for all the sister selfies I'll be taking in New York, or should I say in the sister city," he said grinning.

Emma: "I'm not, I can't even look at myself in the mirror for 3 seconds."

I heard Ethan and Gray laugh behind me.

After 6 hours or so, I had finished this weeks vid. I was so fucking bored. Ethan asked if I would play game pigeon with him but I denied. He looked hurt but I knew he was being sarcastic. I took a nap to make the time pass, but I also haven't been getting sleep anyway. We finally landed and I was exhausted. I hate going on planes, especially if they're long flights. We got our bags and ubered to our hotel. It's actually so nice, which is surprising because I booked it lol. James was going to a shoot tomorrow morning so the twins and I were going to hang out. After that, they're leaving for New Jersey. They're only gonna be gone for 4 days though because we all wanted to hang out together here in New York before we leave.

Ethan: "Wait. Why the fuck does this hotel actually look nice?" He said as we pull up to the parking lot.

James: "Didn't Emma book it?"

Emma: "Yeah I did and I'm proud of myself," I say sarcastically.

Gray: "Oh fuck that. I just want to know what story we're on because I'm lowkey afraid of heights."