~ Chapter 6 ~

I wake up to Ethan still cuddling me. I don't think I'll ever get used to this. He's such a sweetheart and it's hard to believe that he likes me. What the fuck did I do to deserve him? I try to let go of his grasp, but it just gets tighter. I was still able to reach my phone so I grab it. It reads 7:45am. I'm legitimately fucking jet lagged. I decide to put my phone back and just enjoy the cuddling experience I have with Ethan while it lasts. I went to face E, wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist This was one of the most comfortable positions I have been in all night. He slightly twitches, realizes it's me, and then plops me on top of him. I'm right on top of his bare chest. I lay there for what seems like seconds. I fall back asleep, and we stay like that for almost an hour before waking up.

Ethan: "Morning sunshine."

I tilt my head up and give him a kiss. He has the goofiest little smile on his face, and it's fucking adorable.

Emma: "Morning E."

I try to get out of bed, again, but Ethan's ass pulls me back in.

Emma: "What are you doing?" I say with a small giggle.

Ethan: "I don't want you to leave," he replies with his raspy voice

Oh his raspy voice is to die for. I haven't been able to hear it before but now that I have, I don't know man. He's such an angel what the fuck?

Emma: "I got to go though. I need to tidy up my apartment n shit. I'll see you tomorrow," I say with a laugh.

I give him a small kiss and head out the door. Not gonna lie, I really wanted to stay and hang out with him, but I need to learn to give myself some quality time. I've been trying to work on myself lately and it's been improving. Self love is extremely important and I'm trying to do that right now. Once I reach my apartment, I go straight to cleaning. My place is an absolute fucking mess. I don't really know anymore to be honest. I do my laundry, mop and sweep my floor, and then go get groceries because every since I've moved to LA, post mating has been my bitch. I know it's not good for me, but I've been so busy, I couldn't even make myself meals. That shall change today.

As I enter the grocery store, I see someone familiar. Ellie.

Emma: "Oh my god, hey bitch."

I pull her into a hug.

Ellie: "I can't believe we just coincidentally bumped into each other at the same store," she tells me while chuckling.

Ellie: "You're grocery shopping... is something wrong?" She acts concerned.

Emma: "You're such and asshole," I say offended in a sarcastic way.

Ellie: "No but really, why are YOU grocery shopping?" She asks me genuinely.

Emma: "I'm trying to better myself," I start to get all nosy in her face.

She just laughs at me, of course. We decided we would hang out tomorrow and have a gurls day. I'm honestly excited just because I don't have THAT many friends in LA. Ever since I've moved here, some people have been nice, and others were fake. It's hard to trust around here. Ellie has been the only person I've truly stuck with since I've moved. The sister squad will always have a place in my heart of course, especially Ethan. But for now, Ellie is the ONLY girl I associate as a friend, a good one too.

I leave the store with the food I need. I get cooking once I get home and lemme tell you, that shit is exhausting. I don't ever wanna cook for myself again, but I kinda have to. I get a call from Ethan and pick up.

Emma: "Hey." I smile through my phone.

Ethan: "Hi um, I know you said that you want some alone time to yourself, but I was wondering if you wanted to come over?"

I stood there debating whether I should go or not.

Emma: "Actually, why don't you come over to my place? We can watch a movie and stuff."

Ethan: "Oh cool. See you in 20 then, bye."

Emma: "Bye."

I could hear his cute little giggle through the phone. How did I truly get this lucky? I ate my dinner and I was happy I didn't make a lot because now I want popcorn lol. I try to find a movie on Netflix but no good ones are popping up. I settle on Coraline because it has been my all time favorite movie since I was young. Like deadass, I love this movie to death.

A/N : I LOVE CORALINE SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE. SHE'S MY BITCH OMG SKSKSKS .

I hear the doorbell ring and open it. Oh look who it is.

Word Count: 843