~ Chapter 13 ~

We head to the busiest part of the house. The loud music, people making out, others getting drunk, a true party. It most definitely wouldn't be a New Year's party if there wasn't booze. Ethan and I get on the dance floor and just have fun. I don't think I've enjoyed a party this much in a long time. After we dance n shit, I go back to the couch to chill. Ethan said he had to  go to the restroom real quick so I just waited.

Meredith: "Hey girly."

Emma: "Oh hi."

Meredith: "So um, where's your boyfriend?"

Emma: "He went somewhere real quick. He'll be back soon though."

Meredith: "Well, can I meet him when he gets back?"

Emma: "Yeah um sure. Wait I actually have a question for you now, is your last name Mickelson?"

Meredith: "Nope, it's actually Delle. People think I'm her just by referencing my first name, but I'm not."

Emma: "Oh, can you show me your instagram?"

I look at her phone. She isn't lying, she really is Meredith Delle, not Mickelson. I actually think I can some what trust her.

Ethan: "Hey babe. Hold on a sec, who's this?"

Emma: "Meredith, Meredith Delle."

Ethan: "Oh nice to meet you, I'm-"

Meredith: "Ethan Dolan, I know. You're practically everywhere."

Ethan: "Okay then."

Ethan plops down the couch. He lifts me up and places me in his lap, acting like I'm his property. Not gonna lie, he's really cute when he's over protective.

We all talk a little bit more until the group gets back together. Everybody in the house counts down.

Everyone: "10 - 9 - 8 - 7"

Emma: "I'm not ready for a new year."

Everyone: "6- 5 - 4"

Ethan: "But I am, especially with you."

Everyone: "3 - 2 - 1"

Ethan and I crash our lips together. It wasn't one of those cute little pecks though, it was fucking passionate. I don't think Ethan and I have ever kissed like that to be honest.

I look over to see that James has a man, real cute. Gray and Ellie were in a deep hug which was adorable. I look back at Ethan.

Emma: "Our friends are really cute."

Ethan: "Agreed."

I give E a hug and just stand there in his arms. Nothing feels better than getting a hug from him I swear.

*DIRTY WARNING*

Ethan and I went separately to my apartment because he was sleeping over. Once I closed the door behind us, Ethan pinned me to the wall.

Ethan: "You owe me something remember?" He smirked.

Emma: "You're right, I do."

I lunge myself toward Ethan and kiss him. He picks me up as I wrap my legs around his torso. Once we reach the bed, Ethan looks at me for approval. I tell him yes and he takes off my shirt. I pull on his pants begging him to take it off. He puts on a condom and looks at me one more time. I assure him that I'm okay with what's going on. He inserts his member in causing me to wince in pain. He goes back in forth until I feel somewhat comfortable. It takes around 30 minutes for us to reach our climax. I was a literal moaning mess, so was E.

*END OF SMUT ( well some what )*

I keep looking back realizing I lost my virginity to Ethan. I don't and will never regret that decision. I'm glad my first time was with Ethan, it was special.

I woke up to a fucking lawn mower which sucks ass. I turn my head to see Ethan sound asleep, both of us still butt ass naked. I'm not surprised honestly. I get up from the bed and suddenly feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

Emma: "E at least let me put on a bra and some underwear."

Ethan: "No," he said with his face slightly into the pillow.

Emma: "Dude come one."

Ethan: "You most definitely did not call me that last night," he smirked.

Emma: "You're such an ass."

Ethan: "Hey I ATE that ass."

Emma: "Are you- you know what, just let me change real quick. I also want to postmate breakfast."

Ethan: "Fine, but you owe me now."

I get out of bed to change into some athletic shorts and a simple tee.

Emma: "FUCK."

Ethan: "What's wrong?"

Emma: "My legs hurt like a motherfucker."

Ethan got out of bed to put some shorts on and then carried me downstairs

Emma: "You're so sweet, but you caused all this pain."

Ethan: "I'm my defense, you were BEGGING to take my pants off."

Emma: "2 can play that game."

I turn around and bend over, meaning my ass was in his area.

Emma: "Sorry. I think I just dropped something," I smirk.

Ethan pins me against the wall with his hands around my wrists.

Ethan: "Don't tease me like that again because I can make you beg for hours realizing how much you need me."

Emma: "Watch."

I look straight into his eyes and kiss him. As I do, I slightly move him back until he sits on the couch. I get on his lap and grind on him a bit until I stop.

Emma: "You're gonna be the one begging on your knees for me, just wait and see."

I get off of him to get my phone. I look back to see him lick his lips. I gave an innocent smile and went to order some breakfast. I honestly don't know how E and I got to this dirty of a level, but I don't hate it. I know he doesn't either.

A/N: THIS CHAPTER IS SOOO DIRTY IK SORRY SKSKKS. BUT SOME PPL WANTED IT IG. DON'T HATE ME PLS THANKS.

Word Count: 965