~ Chapter 11 ~

Emma: "... GOING ON TOUR TOGETHER!"

Ethan: "You sound so enthusiastic it's scary."

Emma: "I'm being attacked by my own boyfriend someone help."

James: "I couldn't agree more with Ethan."

Emma: "Well I guess this video is over bye. Love you."

I blow a kiss into the camera as it shuts off. We all then headed over to my living room. I really wanted to have a sister sleepover while everyone's here. They decided to stay over which meant we could do some fun shit.

Ellie: "We should go to target and buy onesies."

Emma: "OH MY GOD YEAH. WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?"

We got in Ethan's car and headed to Target. I ended up getting this cute panda onesie while E did the same. Ellie and Grayson were bears while James wanted to be a cute pig. I wouldn't blame him, they're fucking adorable. Grayson said that we should make cookies too so we ran to go get some. Once we got back to my apartment, Ellie decided to film a video while we were all here.

Ellie: "Hey guys!"

Emma: "Hey bitchessss."

James: "Today we'll be making-"

Everyone: "Cookies!"

James: "Oh my god that was sister synchronized wow."

Ethan: "We love that."

Grayson: "We really do."

Ellie: "Oh so quick story time, I decided to surprise my boyfriend, Grayson, by flying here to LA because we do long distance. While on the plane, LEMME JUST TELL YOU. I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU GUYS THIS YET.

Emma: "Spill."

Ellie: "There was this woman, WHO WAS FUCKING PREGNANT AND OUT OF ALL
THE TIMES SHE COULD'VE BEEN ON LAND, SHE GIVES BIRTH ON THE ACTUAL PLANE."

James: "Oh my god stop. DID THAT ACTUALLY HAPPEN?"

Ellie: "DEADASS."

Ethan: "I think I would've passed out, just being there ew."

We continue talking for a bit and then realize we haven't put the cookies in. Once we did, we got on the couch and watched Netflix. At some point, Ellie fell asleep on Grayson so he just carried her to the spare guest bedroom. Ethan and I decided to head up to my bed because James said he'd sleep on the couch that night.

Emma: "I'm bored now."

Ethan: "You can't be bored when you're around me."

He starts to kiss my neck leaving little hickeys. His arms are propped up on each side on my body, towering over me. With every hickey he gives me, I moan a bit, having to constantly cover my mouth.

Emma: "Ethan there are other people around us," I go half aware of what's going on.

Ethan: "They don't have to know."

Once he's done, he plants a kiss on my lips.

Ethan: "There's more where that came from."

I get a slight shiver from his words. He wraps his arms around my waist, tightening his grip. We fell asleep soon enough just to be woken by James singing.

Emma: "YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH."

I yell over the loud music that's playing.

James: "I'm in a singing mood kitty girl. Go wake up Gray and Ellie so we can all go get breakfast."

I try to get out of bed, only to get pulled back in from Ethan's grasp.

Ethan: "Don't leave me," he says whining.

Emma: "I have to wake up Gray and Ellie, come on let me go," I giggle.

Ethan: "They can wake themselves up, stay with me," he says while being half awake.

Emma: "Fine, you owe me tho."

I get back into bed while covering myself with the blanket. An hour passes by and I fully get out of bed with Ethan following behind me. We all went to a café for breakfast.

Ethan: "Hey Emma do you want anything?"

Emma: "Can I get an oat milk vanilla latte please?"

Ethan: "Sure, anything else?"

Emma: "Nope, thank youuu," I give him a small kiss on the cheek as I walk back to the table we're sitting at.

Ellie: "Why can't you be cute like that with me?" She says to Grayson, teasing him.

Grayson: "No need to act all cute when all I'm gonna do when I get home is-"

James: "No need to finish that sentence, we know what you guys do on your free time," he rolls his eyes then laughs.

Ethan brings over our food and we began to eat. I just drank my coffee because I don't feel good when I eat in the morning, but everyone was having a a fun time. That's all that really mattered to me. I mean at the end of the day, they will always be my top priority, regardless of what has happened.

We finished our breakfast and then went our separate ways. The only thing that stayed the same was that Ellie was sleeping over with me again. After today, she's staying with Grayson, which I don't mind at all. I'm glad that they have this time to spend with each other. Grayson doesn't know this yet, again, but Ellie plans on moving here soon. In literally a month and I'm so excited too. That means we don't have to constantly fly to see each other.

She was going to move into the apartment right next to mine, but we'll see how it goes. There's so much in stock for 2019. The tour, Ellie moving, Ethan and I in general of course, and all of our friendships. I actually couldn't be more excited.

Word Count: 911