~ Chapter 16 ~

Ethan: "Wake up sleepy head," he shakes my shoulders.

Emma: "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I say with my face dig into the pillow.

Ethan: "You wake me up every single morning, this is payback bitch."

I let out a groan.

Ethan: "Okay now get up, WE'RE FUCKING HERE."

I hop off the bunk to brush my teeth, only to return to the bed again afterwards.

Ethan: "Dude come on, wake up.

Emma: "NO YOU ASS CLOWN."

James: "CAN Y'ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UPPPPP."

Emma: "ARE YOU FU-"

I get interrupted by Ethan kissing me. For some reason my mind was in a totally different place so I literally get on Ethan's lap.

Ethan: "Woah woah woah. This just proves that all I have to do to get you fully awake is just kiss you?"

Emma: "I guess so yeah," hesitant to answer.

Ethan: "Aw fuck. I just waisted my time literally harassing you to get out of bed."

Emma: "It's okay bb," I say in a sarcastic tone, pulling at his cheeks.

I get off of E's lap to get a good look outside. Damn, San Francisco is freaking gorgeous. I never realized how much I actually missed my hometown, way too much clearly as you can see.

My bags hit the front step with a loud bang.

Ethan: "Oh my god what the fuck Emma."

Emma: "I'm sorry," I giggle.

E/M: "I don't care what you say I'm- EMMA!"

My mom pulls me into the biggest hug possible. Who was she yelling at behind her?

E/M: "Oh my, please come on in."

A/N: IDK WHAT THIS CHAPTER IS TBH BUT IM POSTING IT BECAUSE I NEED YOUR GUYS' HELP IN THE COMMENT SECTION

IF YOU GUYS WANT, I WILL POST THE FIRST CHAPTER TO MY NEW BOOK. IT'S ALSO ETHMA RELATED SO YEAH. COMMENT YES OR NO IF YOU WOULD LIKE FOR ME TO POST IT. THANK YOUUU!