~ Chapter 7 ~

All I see is one handsome Ethan staring back at me. Holy shit he's hot. I take his hand and we walk to the couch. I put the movie on and get the popcorn. We snuggle up next to each other with a blanket on top of us. This is what I call and ideal date. I don't know if you would call this that, but I think it qualifies. What I mainly remember from the night was me watching the movie and then dozing off to sleep. I woke up the next morning forgetting what happened last night but then see a peaceful Ethan sleeping. He looked so adorable.

Ethan's POV

My eyes were fluttering open when I see Emma looking at me.

Ethan: "Take a picture, it'll last longer," I say in my raspy morning voice.

She looks startled but then calms down.

Emma: "You know you're really hot right?"

My cheeks start to get slightly red but then she gets on top of me and kisses my jaw. It was really early in the morning, but I genuinely enjoyed it. I flip over making me the one on top. She just giggles which was absolutely adorable. I start kissing her neck but pull away.

Emma: "Okay rude."

Ethan: "I'm still fucking tired."

Emma: "I'll tuck you in you big baby," she says while smothering me in blankets.

I felt extremely comfortable in my spot, but Emma called me for breakfast an hour later. After I ate, I ended up leaving for my place.

Emma's POV

Emma: "Can't believe you're already leaving me," I pout sarcastically.

Ethan: "We can hang out later this week don't worry."

He gives me a small kiss and heads out the door. I see him leave in his car and once he's out of sight, I clean up the mess in my living room. You know, sometimes I wonder what life would be like without all of my closest friends. I can just imagine it being super miserable. What would happen if I NEVER had a boyfriend? That we'll never know. It's cool to think about all the possible outcomes my life would be like without these people. It's scary at the same time though. I realize how blessed I am to have this life and I need to keep that in mind.

As I'm cleaning, I see something on the couch that isn't mine. It's Ethan's hood. I don't know what I should exactly do with it. I would give it back to him, but I kinda want to keep it. Don't fucking judge me. I hang the hoodie up and put it in my closet. I'll hand it back to him next time we see each other. Right in the middle of cleaning, I hear the doorbell ring.

Emma: "OMG ELLIE!"

I have her a huge hug and finally realized that we were having a girls day. I get changed and wear this:

I decide to bring Ethan's hood just in case it gets cold

I decide to bring Ethan's hood just in case it gets cold. Ellie and I chose to go to the nail salon first because sis, I have some crusty ass nails. We get our nails done and head to the mall. I didn't buy that much stuff but Ellie sure did. She fucking splurged but I love that for her. We walk into to Pacsun and you'll never guess who I saw. I don't fucking know how all of these coincidences happen, but I see the twins standing near the jean rack.

Emma: "Psssst, Ellie."

Ellie: "What?" She turns around to see the twins.

Ellie: "Wait what the fuck? I'm confused."

Emma: "Me too."

We walked up to them and I tapped on E's shoulder. He turned around quite chocked to be honest.

Ethan: "Woah what the fuck? I didn't think you'd be here." He pulled me into a small hug.

Ethan: "Oh and nice hood by the way," he smirked.

Emma: "You fucking left it at my place. I was gonna return it to you though."

Ethan: "Nah, just keep it. It looks better on you anyway."

I blush a little bit but then realize Ellie and Grayson was there too. They were staring at each other all lovey dovey n shit.

Emma: "That reminds me. We need to go on a double date soon."

Gray & Ellie: "Wait what?"

Emma: "You heard me. Double. Date."

Ethan: "Yeah it's about time you guys start dating."

They're cheeks start to heat up and Ethan and I give each other a small fist bump.

Emma: "You know something? How about we go on a double date tonight? I'm free and I know Ellie is," I wink at them.

Gray: "Maybe not tonight just because-"

Ethan: "Don't give an excuse you pussy." He raises an eyebrow up.

I've said it a billion times but E looks hot wow.

There was a little bit of silence until I decided to break it.

Emma: "Okay then, I guess we're going on a double date." I walk away feeling like I won.

Ellie trails behind me and pulls on my arm.

Ellie: "WHAT THE FUCK EMMA? IM GONNA EMBARRASS MYSELF IN FRONT OF GRAYSON!!" She whisper yells.

Emma: "You'll be fine trust me. Now let's go home so we can get you ready."

I drag her to the car and head back to my apartment. Oh how this is going to be a long night.

Word Count: 904