~ Chapter 4 ~

Ethan's POV

I still can't believe Emma's mine. I've liked her for so long now, I just couldn't deny my feelings for her. Now that I know for a fact that we're together, I smile even more at the thought. Things are finally working out for me and I couldn't be happier.

Emma's POV

Ethan and Gray are leaving for Jersey today and I'm kinda sad. Ethan and I just got together and now he has to go.

Ethan: "We'll see you guys soon," he gives me a big hug and a kiss on the forehead.

A shiver went down my spine. This is my reality.

Gray: "We'll be back in 4 days, have fun," he tells us.

E and Gray leave. James and I are gonna find a way for these next 4 days to fly by. Maybe we could meet up with some of our friends. I know for a fact that Ellie is in NY right now. Maybe us 3 could go out and just have fun. I decided to call her and she actually answered me. Turns out that she is free, so we made plans.

Emma: "Ellie's coming over tonight by the way."

James: "K, when do we leave?"

Emma: "In around 2 hours."

James: "I'll go get ready then."

James leaves the room, so I call Ethan. He left like an hour ago so they're half way there. I waited for him to pick up and he finally does.

Ethan: "Hello?"

Emma: "Hey," I say smiling, even though he can't see me.

Ethan: "What'd you call me for?" He says sounding concerned.

Emma: "Oh I just wanted to see where you guys were. I also kinda miss you back here," I say shyly.

Ethan: "Awww, I miss you too," he replies in a soft voice.

Emma: "Are you guys almost there?"

Ethan: "Yeah, we have like 30 minutes left."

Emma: "Oh okay."

Ethan: "What are you doing tonight anyway?"

Emma: "We're gonna hang out with Ellie."

Ethan: "Oooooh, wait. Did you know that Grayson actually likes her?" he just says bluntly.

I hear Grayson yell over the phone.

Gray: "YOU CAN'T FUCKING EXPOSE ME LIKE THAT E."

I started laughing and crying.

Emma: "OH MY- I COULD SET YOU GUYS UP."

Ethan: "PLEASE BECAUSE THEN WE COULD GO ON DOUBLE DATES."

Emma: "I'M SO IN."

Gray: "GUYS-"

Ethan: "K BYE."

Emma: "BYE."

I hung up started to crack up even more. What the fuck just happened I thought. I got ready and decided to wear an olive green cropped hood, a pair of black, high waisted jeans, and some Doc Martens. I had a basic outfit but that represented me, basic. James did his makeup and we were both ready to leave. Ellie texted me saying that she was downstairs in the lobby waiting for us. We rushed our way to see her and was greeted by the sweetest girl in the world.

Ellie: "Heyyy," she says giving a big fat hug.

Emma: "Hey baby."

She goes to James and gives him a kiss on the cheek with a hug.

James: "I swear you give the best hugs," he says smiling into Ellie's shoulder."

Ellie: "That's the best compliment I have ever received."

They let go and we all leave for Times Square. It was pretty packed but so much fun. We went shopping and just walked the NY streets. We had so much stuff in our hands too. I might film a fun haul with Ellie and James but I don't know yet.

Emma: "Oh I forgot to mention this but Grayson likes you."

Ellie just stopped and looked at me.

Ellie: "You're joking right?

Emma: "Nope."

Ellie: "So you're telling me that Grayson Dolan likes me?"

Emma: "Yeah."

Ellie: "OH MY- YOU'RE NOT FUCKING WITH ME RIGHT?"

Emma: "No I swear."

Ellie: "GRAYSON DOLAN LIKES ME."

She started being all loosy goosy, I don't know anymore. She was skipping and hopping around everywhere. It was so cute. James recorded the entire thing lmao. We got back to the hotel and actually filmed a haul. I know I don't do basic shit like this on my channel but I decided, why not? You know, fuck it. After we finished filming, Ellie had to leave because she's meeting up with Vogue early tomorrow morning. We say bye and give her a hug. James and I were exhausted, so we just went straight to bed.

*3 Days Later*

James: "Good morning bitchass," he says smiling.

Emma: "Morning hoe," I say still tired.

Then it hit me. The twins are coming back today. I got out of bed and jumped up and down. James recorded me, but I could care less. I was so happy man. I wanted to text Ethan when they were coming back, but I didn't want to rush them. I'll just try to wait patiently until they arrive. I kept looking at the clock anxiously. For the time to pass, I decided to get a coffee. James asked for a pink drink, so I stopped at a Starbucks separately. While at the café, I get a call from Ethan saying he'll be here in 10. I rushed to get the drinks and went back to the hotel. Sooner or later after getting back from the coffee shop, I hear the door open. Oh how I wonder who it could be...

Word Count: 901