~ Chapter 12 ~

Today is New Year's Eve and our little "sister squad," plus Ellie, are headed over to a party. Apparently James knows them very well so we just went with it. I chose to wear this to the party.

Ethan was going to pick me up while the others went separately

Ethan was going to pick me up while the others went separately. As I was changing, I heard my front door open.

Ethan: "Hey Emma."

He runs up my stairs to see me pulling up my pants.

Emma: "Hey E," I smile.

At this given time, I have no shirt on but it doesn't matter. I spread my arms out hoping for a hug but Ethan carries me and puts me over his shoulders.

Emma: "Put me down bitch, I was only hoping for a hug," I laugh.

Ethan: "You know, you look really good without a shirt."

Emma: "Oh really? I'll show you some more if you put me down..."

Ethan plops me on the bed, getting on top of me.

Emma: "...but not now."

Ethan: "That's so mean."

Emma: "You're lucky I'm even letting you."

I sit on top of his lap at my makeup vanity. I stare at his eyes for a good 5 minutes. I couldn't resist and suddenly gave in. I shower him with kisses, wishing it would last longer, but I knew I needed to get ready. I try to get off of him only to be stopped by his strong grip.

Ethan: "Emma, please."

I hesitate for a second and then smirk.

I get back on his lap with his hands right at my waist. I kiss his neck, hearing his small moans beside my ear. I start grinding on him and could definitely feel his boner. I saw his head tilt back and then stopped what I was doing. I see his head laying there and goes:

Ethan: "Fuck you Emma."

Emma: "Yeah, I know you wanna fuck me."

I get off of him and finish changing. I hear him laughing as a I walk away. When I'm done, we start driving to the party. Once we walk in, I see James, Gray, and Ellie.

Emma: "Hey guyssss."

Gray: "What took so long?"

Ellie: "Oooh lemme guess, you guys-"

James: "Stop making me feel so single."

We all laugh and James laughs with us. We all head over to the couch while Ethan gets us something to drink.

James: "Hey I'm gonna go and try to find me a man."

He gets up from the couch.

Emma: "You go bitch," I cheer for him.

Ellie: "Grayson and I are gonna go too, I want to make some friends."

Gray: "And I don't."

Ellie: "Shut up you big baby, I'm trying to help you here."

She drags him over to the other room. I sit there waiting for Ethan to come back but he's taking a while. I get up to look for him only to see him no where in sight.

???: "Hey, new around here?"

Emma: "What?" I turn around.

???: "Sorry to startle you, I'm Meredith."

Emma: "Oh, I'm Emma, nice to meet you."

I try to shake her hand but she pulls me into a hug.

Meredith: "I saw you standing alone and thought you needed some friends."

Emma: "Oh thanks, I was just waiting for my boyfriend though."

Meredith: "Oh my god who?"

My mind was trying to figure out if I should tell her or not considering I just met her 5 seconds ago, but how much harm could she do?

Emma: "Um Ethan, Ethan Dolan."

Her face dropped a little, I don't really know why.

Meredith: "Well then, I heard everybody around here really wants to get with him, so be careful," she smiles.

Emma: "Thanks for the heads up."

Meredith: "No problem," she winks and walks away.

Ethan: "Hey Emma, did you make any friends?" He teases.

Emma: "Yeah I actually did, her name's Meredith you ass."

I take the drink from him and give him a kiss

Emma: "Thank youuu."

I look at him but he seems slightly confused.

Ethan: "Wait. Meredith Mickelson?"

Emma: "I honestly have no clue. She came up to me and asked a few questions."

Ethan: "Like what?"

Emma: "If I was new, if I needed a friend, and who I was dating."

Ethan: "What'd you tell her?"

Emma: "I just answered her normally..."

Ethan: "Did you mention me at all?"

Emma: "Yeah- wait, since when did you care so much?"

Ethan: "I was just wondering."

Emma: "Ethan is something wrong? You know you can tell me everything."

Ethan: "I know it's just, I used to date a girl named Meredith, but she cheated on me."

Emma: "Oh... well, I highly doubt that that was the same person. She seemed to nice, not a cheater."

Ethan: "Okay, I just don't want you hanging out with the wrong people."

I wrap my arms around his neck looking straight into his eyes.

Emma: "You don't always have to worry about me. I can take care of myself."

I give him a kiss and take his hand.

Ethan: "Hold on, where the fuck are we going?"

Emma: "To have some fun. Let's enjoy this party lover boy." I smirk at him.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Yeah I know it's dirty but that's what some of the people want. Whenever it truly gets "too dirty" I'll put warnings if you ever want to skip. Love you <3

Word Count: 905