~ Chapter 8 ~

A/N: BONUS CHAPTER BITCHESSS. I already have the next 8 chapters written so I decided to post more lol.

I'm trying to pick out an outfit for Ellie but my sense in fashion isn't entirely that great. I decide to "phone a friend" and just fucking call James. He picks up and says hello.

Emma: "Hey bitch so I need your help."

James: "Yeah?"

Emma: "So basically, Ellie and I are going on a double date and we need some fashion advice from you..."

James: "Oh my god I'm literally like 10 minutes away from your house, I'll just stop by."

Emma: "Really? Thanks wow."

James: "No problem. I can do Ellie' makeup and yours too if you want."

Emma: "Actually yeah that would be so sick."

James: "See you soon kitty girl"

Emma: "K bye."

James: "Bye."

He hangs up and I turn to face Ellie. She's practically sweating all over my couch from the nervousness she has for this date.

Ellie: "Maybe I should back out."

Emma: "NO ARE YOU CRAZY?"

Ellie: "Well I'm clearly not if you think this double date's gonna work out."

Emma: "IT WILL I PROMISE."

Ellie: "HOW DO YOU KNOW?"

Emma: "BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE-"

Ellie: "Chemistry?"

Emma: "Yeah."

At this point, we're dying of laughter and just rolling on the ground for some fucking reason. I hear the doorbell and ring and see James.

Emma: "Hey bitchass," I say jokingly.

James: "Love you too," he pulls me into a hug.

We let go and then Ellie hugs him. Time to get to work. James wants to find something sophisticated for the both of us. He picks this super short black dress that has a very deep v-cut in the front. He pairs it with a small clutch and some black stilettos. As for myself, James gives me this short black body dress which is so cute. And then he pairs them with knee high boots that remind of something a stripper would wear. We love that.

I get a call from Ethan saying they'll pick us up in an hour. James does our makeup in 20 minutes flat, new record. Ellie and I look at ourselves in the mirror and lemme tell you, we looked hot. I mean at least Ellie did. I hear a doorbell ring by the time we were fully done. I answer to see Ethan in this white, long sleeve buttoned up shirt. His sleeves were rolled up just a little and his shirt was tucked in. He also had these insanely dark navy blue plants that looked almost black, striped too. He looks at me up and down and damn he's intimidating. He grabs me by the waist as I cup my hands around his cheeks. He gives me a small peck and plants little kisses on my neck while I just giggle.

James: "You can stop now lovebirds. It's already bad enough that I'm still single."

We all start laughing at his comment and carry on to the car.

James: "Have fun kitty girls!" He gets into his car and then leaves.

A/N: I would describe Gray's outfit too but I don't have an absolute fucking idea of what he could wear. Sorry lol. I'm not creative enough to make another outfit.

We reach this cute petite restaurant that has a great view of the sunset. It was absolutely beautiful so we made sure we'd take photos. After we ordered, Ellie was taking pics for me and hyping me up on them. I did the same for her and honestly, our friendship couldn't get any better. Our food came and we just ate.

There wasn't any awkward convo between all of us either. Ellie truly looked like she was enjoying herself. I really hope her and Grayson work out. He really likes her and she likes him a lot too. Me arranging this double date has definitely been the best idea I've had in a long time. We were having fun n shit until the twins asked us if we wanted to sleep over. I have no problem with it but Ellie was sorta panicking. I made eye contact with her to calm her down. I told them we would and we were then off to their house. When we got there, I collapsed on the couch. I was fucking tired dude.

Emma: "Can I sleep now because I'm exhausted."

Ethan: "Yeah I'll just go get you some clothes. Come with me."

I take his hand and we walk to his room.

Grayson's POV

I look at Ellie and she just looks beautiful. I know I'm kinda rushing my feelings into this, but I've liked her for months now. Ethan always kept it a secret. He would tease me about it when no one was there, but he decided to fucking expose me to Emma like 2 weeks ago. I honestly had no idea how this double date would work out, but I'm glad that I did it. I really hope I have the courage to ask her out one day. I mean, Emma and Ethan hit it off, maybe I will with Ellie too.

Gray: "I have some clothes you can change into if you feel uncomfortable..."

Ellie: "That'd honestly be great. This dress makes me feel so feminine, I'm not used to it," she giggles.

I didn't realize how adorable she was until now.  Her humor is so fucking cute what the heck?

Gray: "I'll go get you some clothes, you can come with me if you want?"

Ellie: "Sure."

She got up from the couch and walked into my room. I found an oversized t-shirt for her to wear. She then borrowed one of Emma's sweatpants since she left like 3 pairs last time.

Grayson: "Tell me when you're done so I can change."

Ellie: "Gotcha," she winked at me.

Ellie's POV

I swear I had no clue what I was doing but I just threw a wink at Grayson Dolan. Am I stupid or something? He probably thinks I'm weird... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Emma's POV

We got into Ethan's room and he got me one of his hoodies. I then took a pair of sweatpants I left last time and had put them on. As I'm putting my hair up in the bathroom, Ethan comes up from behind and wraps his arms around my waist. His head is tucked into the crook of my neck. I just laughed at him and kissed his forehead. We walk out to Ellie and Gray sitting on the couch.

Gray: "What should we do now?"

Emma: "I don't know... anyone have any ideas?"

Ethan: "Oh- I got it."

A/N: I tried writing more this time because I feel like it isn't enough lol. I slowly think that I'm on writer's block, but we don't mention her. Hope you liked the chapter <3

Word Count: 1155