t h r e e

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

Heavy breathing

Groans

Pained body

Skin Slapping

'w-why are you doing this?'

'because i love you'

Renjun woke up from the sound of his alarm blaring in his room.

That dream again .

He's been dreaming about the same dream for about a month now. He don't know who the person is , even if his voice is really familiar. He can't just pin point who it was.

He just brushed off the thought of the dream as he proceed to the bathroom and take his morning ritual.

××

Xuxi picked renjun first before driving to donghyuck's place. Even if xuxi is just a year older than the two , he already had his driver's license and owns a car.

As they're nearing the youngest of the group's house . They saw a figure of another boy , talking to donghyuck. But not soon after the two shared a quick kiss before the boy leave donghyuck's lawn.

Renjun and Xuxi were so shook that they look at each other shrugging their shoulders as if they're talking.

They waited for a few minutes before pulling up infront of donghyuck's house.

Xuxi hitting the horn a few times, not long after the youngest opened the door with that familiar smile they always see for the past few days .

"Good morning my hyungs!" He greeted the two as usual. They just nodded as their reply , which is kinda usual too since no one has the energy to talk at this moment of time except the latter.

××

As they reached the school renjun broke the silence

"So who's that" he looked through the rear mirror , donghyuck who freezes on his spot  looks at renjun while Xuxi looks at the rear mirror too.

"W-who's who?" Donghyuck stuttered

"The guy you kissed earlier" Xuxi said

"W-what???" The youngest plays with the hem of his uniform , the usual thing the youngest do whenever he's caught red handed.

"You know who and what lee donghyuck. We're your friends we deserve to know" renjun spoke softly not wanting the youngest to feel uncomfortable than he is already. Xuxi who just nodded .

"So you saw already.." donghyuck mumbles. "P-please don't think that i want to keep this forever! I swear i wanted to tell you guys but I don't you two to be mad at m-" "You dating mark wouldn't
make us mad donghyuck" the oldest said and rolls his eyes.

"I know but - wait what? You know it's m-mark??" Donghyuck's face turns red as he look at the two with wide eyes

"You ain't that slick sweetie~" renjun then showed his phone with a pictute of donghyuck and mark hugging at the rooftop.

"When did you-" "that's not important anymore. But you should told us the moment you two got together" Xuxi shrugged before grabbing his bag , leaving the car first.

This is why donghyuck don't want to tell the two, because they're going to be mad at him.

Renjun placed a hand on his thigh while giving a smile.

"Let him be. He's mad because of the sudden news, you know he can't be mad for a long time" the younger nodded.

Soon they both grabbed their bags and leave the car.

××

Renjun dropped donghyuck off on his classroom before walking towards his own.

The students in the corridor were whispering really loud

"SB is planning to give out SB card once again."

"Yes! It's really scary - I'll feel bad for the person who'll get it"

Renjun don't know much about SB card, but as far as he knows SB card is not a good thing.

××

When he finally arrives at their room , a few students were already there , whispering about the same topic

He sat down on his chair and was about to pull the book he's reading when a Black piece of cardboard type of paper , fell down on the floor.

"W-what.." his hands were trembling as he pick up the paper.

It was in a card like shape , where there's 'SB' written in gold .

He don't know if but he gasps so loudly catching the other's attention.

"Is that-" "SB card.." renjun says to himself as he felt his body turn cold.

He's the first target.

-----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ-----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ~