f o u r t e e n

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

It's already night time . Everyone's already asleep  except those who are working at night and a boy who is busy buying some cigarettes.

While he's walking deeper into the deserted dark alley.

His earphones playing some random emo songs as he puffs smoke from his already lighted cigarette.

He's too busy inhaling on his cigarette he didn't notice a group of man is already infront of him .

Once he bumped into one of them .

"Yah. Get lost" He said as he flick his smoke to the ground.

The man just laughed hysterically

"Do you think you're that high, huh? Na jaemin?"

Jaemin looked at the man.

"Oh well I'm definitely a lot higher than your place Choi Yeonjun" Jaemin chuckled .

Yeonjun tsked "Still having that arrogant attitude i see. You think you can beat us all five?"

It's Jaemin's turn to laugh "well bringing your whole team just to gang up on me? How pathetic"

Yeonjun clenched his fist as he signaled Kai and beomgyu to attack on jaemin.

The boy (jaemin) dodged the other's kick and punch . Jaemin hold Kai's feet and throw him towards Beomgyu.

Once yeonjun sees two of his boys are down he signaled taehyun and soobin to attack on the panting boy

Soobin got to hit jaemin with a couple punches and Taehyun managed to kick jaemin on the stomach . But Jaemin immediately return the punches and kicks to the two but much more powerful making the two fall on the ground.

Once Jaemin composed himself and look at the four boys laying on the ground , but then he felt a stinging pain on his back

Yeonjun hit him with a metal tube.

Ofcourse that shit has to cheat.

Jaemin dropped on his knees as he blood dripping down from his nose.

The boy groaned in pain as yeonjun kicked him on his stomach.

Not long after the other four regain their consciousness and joined their oldest on beating up jaemin.

They stopped once they see jaemin coughing out blood .

They suddenly became scared and then runs for their lives .

Scared that once other SB members knew what they've done to their precious jaemin.

Jaemin groans and tries his best to sit and lean on a wall nearby which he successfully did

He'll just sit there until he's better . Until he have the energy to stand and walk. So he'll just close his eyes and take some rest.

××

A boy approached the sleeping jaemin hesitantly.

"H-Hello? Mister?" Once the boy reaches close enough he finally reconize jaemin.

"Oh my god . Jaemin? Jaemin! Hey jaemin! Wake up" the boy sitted beside the sleeping boy as he shook him softly. Afraid to hurt jaemin further.

Jaemin finally opened his eyes partially looking at the figure in front of him

"Who did this to you? Oh god" the boy just sighed and turns around and holds Jaemin's arms and puts it on his shoulder the holds his thighs

"What are you doing" jaemin mumbles weakly , puzzled at what the other boy is doing.

"I'm carrying you? So i can we can go to the hospital? Or your house?" The boy stands up slowly and walks out of the alley.

"No" "what?" "Let's go anywhere but my house OR hospital" jaemin place his head on the boy's shoulder as he sighs.

"Why tho?" Jaemin asks

"Hmm?"

"Why are you helping me renjun?"

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ

ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʟᴀᴍᴇ

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ  ɢᴜʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ

ɪ'ᴍ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴀsᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴜsʏ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪᴇs ʟᴏʟ 😅