e i g h t e e n

ᴠᴀᴍᴘɪʀᴇ ᴊᴀᴇᴍɪɴ ɪs ᴀ ʙʟᴇssɪɴɢ ʙᴛᴡ

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

Renjun arrived a minute late and there he saw all of his classmates yelling at him telling him to run.

He just chuckled and jog his way to their bus .. once he reached it he was dragged immediately by seonho .

"Pres you should be the first one to arrive not second to the last!" He said

"I'm sorry , I have to prepare food for my brother" renjun smiled at the boy before sitting on an empty 2-sit-er (siter?sitter? Idk man) and placed his bag on the other sit .

"Why aren't we leaving yet?" Renjun asked his classmate in front of him

"We're still waiting for jaemin." The girl said as she sighed.

Renjun can hear groans from the other students , obviously annoyed that they still need to wait for god knows how long.

But actually it wasn't that long when they see a na jaemin walking as slow as possible , he looks like he's ready to throw hands to someone who'll talk to him.

Renjun plugged on his earphones and listened to his favorite group wayv
(Stream take off you cowards)

Every soul in the bus remained silent as they can also sense jaemin's scary aura.

"Jaemin's finally here! We can now leave" their teacher yelled cheerfully earning a loud 'yeah' from the students.

The bus leaves shortly after jaemin arrives.

Jaemin formed his lips into thin line as he apologize to his teacher before going towards to an empty sit beside seonho.

Seonho stands up immediately earning a confused look from jaemin.

"Ah.. jaemin hyung. I-I'll just look for another sit so you cab enjoy the trip peacefully.. haha you know I'm loud" Seonho the grabbed his bag as he flash a nervous smile to jaemin and leave .

The older (jm) just sighed and nods before sitting beside the window plugging his newly bought black airpods on his ear before playing some random song.

Seonho on the other hand goes straight to where renjun is sitting , tapping his shoulder gently.

Renjun take his earphones off and looked at seonho. "Why?"

"Can we switch sits pres? Jaemin hyung take the sit beside me and I'm scared.." Seonho said giving his cutest puppy eyes on renjun.

"But my bag is too big, I can't fit in on chait seonho"

"It's okay hyung! You can leave your bag here I'll take care of it. Please president hyung-nim" seonho pleads . Renjun can't do nothing but sigh and stand up.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU PRES! you're the best!" Seonho throw himself at renjun to hug him. The older (rj) just laughed softly and pats his back before grabbing a bag of chips on his bag and his moomin plush (that jeno gave him) before going to seonho's former sit.

He sits silently so that jaemin wouldn't notice him but the younger (jm) is too aware of his sorroundings and immediatly look beside him.

Jaemin took one of his airpods off as he look at renjun with pure confusion.

"Not my choice. Seonho pleads me to switch sits" renjun smiled at jaemin before opening the bag of chips as he eats not forgetting to offer some to jaemin.

Both boys plug their earpiece again trying to calm their wild beating hearts.

🚌💨