e i g h t

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

"Good. Now we start the game huang" the he place a black small box..

"Uno?" I stared at the box before looking back at jaemin who's smiling mischievously

"Yes. We play this childish. You win , you're free from the first punishment. You lose , you'll meet ny hot friend" he then wiggles his eyebrows at me .

The older smiled anxiously.

I don't know how to play this game tHAT much..

Renjun played dos more that he played uno. He only played the game once or twice with donghyuck and xuxi and oh let me tell you he always lose.

Jaemin started shuffling the cards before giving renjun 7 cards and give himself 7 cards as well .

××

"Uno" jaemin said calmly as his opponent trembles as he's still holding three cards.

Renjun the placed a skip card before placing a +2 green card

"U-uno" he whisper loud enough for him and jaemin to hear .

Jaemin smirked as he grab another two cards .

Renjun slowly puts a green number card as he cheers inside his head.

He won.. he ACTUALLY WON.

For the first time in his life.

"Good job mr. President" jaemin claps before reaching his hand to offer renjun a hand shake which he accepted gladly.

"T-thank you for going easy on me" He then stands up to bow towards the younger.

"Mmhmm" another smirk flash on jaemin's face as his grip on renjun's hand tighten slowly.

So tight that renjun feels like his bones are breaking apart.

"A-ah j-jaemin my hand"  renjun cries as he hold jaemin's wrist using his other hand. Trying his best to get away from the younger's grasp.

"Listen to me Mr. President--" Jaemin then pulled the older close.

So close that their nose are almost touching. If gazes and stares can kill. Renjun is already dead. Jaemin stare at the older with his eyes showing nothing but anger

"--this is the first and last time I'll go easy on you. So you better watch out." After that the younger pushed renjun away before he  release the other's hand.

"Y-yes"

"Oh and by the way. You're mine"

××

"Ah hello, can i ask where renjun is?"  Donghyuck asked a random girl inside the dream class.

"Ahh mr. President? I don't actually know. He disappeared before arts starts. But they said they saw him getting dragges by koeun noona"

"Oh no- thank you?"

"Hina"

"Thank you hina-ssi" donghyuck bowed before running towards the sb head quarters.

He's near the Headquarters when he saw a back of a familiar boy.

"Renjun!!"

"Donghyuck?" The older boy turns around to see a very worried donghyuck running towards him .

"Where have you been? I'm really worried" the younger then hugs renjun

"A-aw" the older hissed in pain as his hand got crushed between his and donghyuck's body

"Oh- I'm sorry renj- what happened?" He then grab renjun's hand softly as he examined it.

"I-I tripped and bumped my hand on the railings"

Lie renjun lie. He shouldn't know

Donghyuck looked at the older with his eyes squinting at him .

It kinda makes renjun nervous. Who is he kidding . It's donghyuck he definitely won't believe his lies

The younger then sighs then starts to massage the older's hand gently.

"Ok. You should really be more careful renjun. Don't get hurt again please" he then pouts at renjun making the other smile softly and sigh in relief.

Woah... He actually believes it

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ

ᴛᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ-ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇ (ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ) ᴏᴜʀ 1ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ~

ᴡᴀᴀʜ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ  ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ/sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢʀᴏᴡ ᴛʜɪs ғᴀsᴛ ᴏᴍɢ-

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴜᴜᴜᴄʜ!

ᴀɴᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ 2ᴋ (1.69ᴋ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛ) ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴀs ғᴀsᴛ ᴀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀʜᴀʜᴀ.

"ᴏʜ ɪ ᴀʟᴍᴏsᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ɴᴄᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ's ᴄᴏᴍᴇʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴇɴᴛɪᴛʟᴇᴅ 'ᴄᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ' ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀᴛ 6 ᴘᴍ ᴋsᴛ~"

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ~

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ