>4.5<

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

He looks at their table , he saw how xuxi puts his hand on top of renjun's and how donghyuck placed an arm on renjun's shoulder

His empty carton of strawberry milk slowly gets crushed on his hand as he felt the jealousy rushed through his veins , he stands up and was about to leave

"Yo dude where are you going?"

"Rooftop" he then walks away from his group , exiting the room with a few girls greeted him.

Once he reached the peaceful place , he sits near the edge as it's alot cooler there. He leans his head on the grills and looks at the painfully plain bright blue sky , there's no clouds to make it prettier.

Soon he closed his eyes as he breathes deeply , trying to calm himself from theessed up feelings he's having towards someone he should be hating.

"What the heck are you doing to me huang renjun" he mumbles to himself as a picture of renjun trembling in fear flash through his head.

He heard the door open but he didn't budge , he remained sitting with his eyes closed.

"Hey"

"What do you want jeno" he now opened his eyes and looked at the new comer.

"Nothing you just seemed stressed" a smirk formed on the other boy's face with his innocent eye smile evident. He's clearly teasing the other.

"No I'm not"

"Oh if not stressed then what? Jealousy?" Jeno then walked towards the other and pats his head.

"Shut up and fuck off" he pushes jeno's hand and stands up before leaving the room.

Jeno just smirked and chuckles

"So you like him huh?"

After a few mins someone enters the rooftop  .

Jeno turns around to see renjun , a new playful smirk forms on his lips as he saw the older slumped down before crying.

His face turns into a worried one and slowly approached the boy..

"What happened?"

The act begins.  He says to himself  as his innerself smirked

"J-jeno?"

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ

ᴀ ғɪʟʟᴇʀ-ɪsʜ/ᴛʜʀᴏᴡʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ