f i f t e e n

[ᴶᴬᴱᴹᴵᴺ ᴵˢˢᴼ ᶜᵁᵀᴱ ᴵᴹ ˢᴼᶠᶠ]

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

Renjun is walking through the corridors it was still early ,

He go to school early since the teacher needed to talk to him .

He was near the office when all of a sudden a group of girls gathered around him , at first they're just pushing him then they began to tear his shirt  with some pocket knife , the blade wounding him on some random area of his body.

"S-Stop please!!"  Renjun pleads and tries his best to get away from the girls.

But of course they ignore his cries ,

A girl cover his mouth while another one holds him to place.

The remaining girls continued to wound him , alot deeper this time .

Renjun shut his eyes closed and tears falls down as he did nothing but endure the pain with his Muffled screams .

Once renjun is bleeding too much the girl who's covering his mouth walk away then came back with a baseball bat.

"Ahh!"

And Renjun felt the unbearable pain on his side rib , and on his legs.

Ofcourse he's getting hit once again.

"Sorry renjun"

Is what he heard before he passed out.

××

Donghyuck and Xuxi entered the infirmary  to see renjun laying there , sleeping peacefully.

"Nurse Cha what happened??"  Donghyuck hold renjun's hand and looked at the boy.

"The student who brought him here said a group of girls attacked renjun earlier " nurse cha said calmly.

"Who's the student hyung?" Xuxi asks

"Jaemin"

××

"Hey!" Jaemin turns around just to meet a fist .

"What the fuck donghyuck!" Jaemin yelled.

"Don't act like you're a hero saving renjun even tho you sent those hoes to kill him!" Donghyuck spat , xuxi holding him back from breaking the other's face

"What are you talking about???" Jaemin furrowed his brows

"I didn't send anyone for fuck sake donghyuck" he added.

"As if I'll believe you fucker! Let me tell you this." He step forward towards jaemin " If i see one more wound or even a single bruise on his body . I will kill you myself" donghyuck  said before bumping jaemin's shoulder and leave with xuxi following donghyuck giving the deadliest glare towards jaemin.

"But I didn't send those for real" jaemin tsked and get his phone and dial his number.

In just a few rings he answered

"Hey jaemin"

Jaemin hissed

"Hey jaemin your face. You're the one who send those aren't you???"

He hears a chuckle making his blood boil more

"You fucker!"

"So what if  i send them? What will you do? You can't hurt me jae. I'm your co-gangmember . And that's in the rules"

The other laughed like a maniac

"It's also in the rules that you can't hurt someone else's target. You already break a rule , so i might aswell break one"

"Are you threatening me???"

"Oh i don't know. Were you threatened?"

"Fuck you jae. Try and I'll tell them"

"Tell them what you want to , I don't give a damn . You better watch your back lee "

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ sʟᴏᴡ ᴜᴅ's ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘs ʙᴜᴛ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪᴛs ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ sᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ (ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ) ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇs (ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ) ᴏᴡᴏ

ᴀɴʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ? ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅ sᴏᴍᴇ  ᴄʀɪᴛɪᴄɪsᴍ 

ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏs ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ 21ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ᴏᴍɢ!!