>8.5<

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

Renjun and Donghyuck goes to Dream class to get renjun's things since it's already dismissal time.

Renjun didn't even noticed that it's been 3 hrs since he 'played' with jaemin.

It's his first time skipping 3 classes.

He can't help but to feel anxious. What if the teachers scold him? What if he gets low grades for it? What if-

"Renjun?" The older's thoughts of 'what if' got cut off as donghyuck noticed the other's nervousness.

"A-ah yes? You saying something?"

Donghyuck shakes his head as he pats renjun's head.

"Don't worry about your grades or teachers okay? We'll explain it to them tomorrow" renjun sighed in relief and nods.

He's gosh darn lucky to have a friend like donghyuck.

××

"Chenle? You're early today" renjun blinks as he sees chenle seating on the floor with an sb member which is non other than park jisung as they play minecraft .

"Well yeah we don't have any schedules today" chenle replies without looking at his older brother .

Renjun nods as he walks passed them

"Ge , there's food in the kitchen . Taeyong hyung cooked it for us but we're not hungry"

"Ah okay I'll eat it later"

Renjun turned the doorknob to enter his room , he completely forgot about his thtobbing hand.

The older hissed in pain causing the two younger looked at him.

He (renjun) just flashed an awkward reassuring smile before entering his room opening the door with his other hand.

He sighed for the nth time and flop on his bed

He badly needs a rest

××

Renjun woke up. He sit up and look at his phone.

It's already 12 midnight.

He flops down once again and was about to continue his sleep when his stomach growl

"Why in the world" renjun groaned as he leave his comfy bed going to the kitchen.

He see the container containing taeyong's food , he put it in the oven to heat it up.

Once the food it already warm enough he put it back on the table and grab a form and starts eating the ramen (yes)

"Ge?" Renjun flinched and look at the owner of the voice.

"Oh chenle , you scared me" he (renjun) sighed (once again) before continues eating not forgetting to offer the younger some which chenle declined.

Chenle sits infront of renjun as he watched the older eats (seeing that the older is using his left hand instead of his right one)

"What time did jisung left?" The older asks

Chenle shakes his head making renjun squints his eyes at the younger

"What?"

"He stayed here for the night hyung" the younger explained making renjun maked an o shaped with his mouth as he nods.

"You get it don't you?" Chenle asks suddenly making the older stops eating . His eyes widen while looking at the younger .

"W-what? I-I didn't get anything"

"Lies. You got the first card right?"

Renjun gulps as he sits uncomfortably , fidgeting with the hem of his shirt as he nods slowly.

Chenle sighed .

"When did the punishment starts?"

"Yesterday" (it's basically already 'yesterday as it's midnight atm)

"I'm surprised you didn't got badly injured. I'm glad jaemin hyung is going easy"

"I win when we're playing uno. And he said it's going to be the first and last time he'll go easy on me" renjun said.

Chenle just nodded before laying his hand on top of the table

"Let me see your hand ge" renjun slowly puts his injured hand on chenle's.

The younger pressed a few spots making renjun silently yelp in pain.

"He used the 'hand break' as the sign for warning hyung. You should be more careful. I'll talk to jaemin hyung later, hmm?" Chenle smiles softly as he caressed the older's hand.

"You don't have to , but i appreciate it Lele. Thanks" Renjun then smiles softly.

Even if he's getting punished for doing nothing , he's still lucky.

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ғɪʟʟᴇʀ-ɪsʜ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ғɪᴠᴇ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ

sᴏʀʀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴄʀᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ɢᴏᴏᴅ (ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ) ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

ᴀɴɴɴɴᴅ ʙᴛᴡ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ 2ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs!
ᴀᴀᴀᴀʜʜʜʜ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴜᴜᴜᴄʜ!

ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ  ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴇᴛ- ᴀʜʜ.. :<
ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ sᴏᴏɴ 😉

ɴ ᴇ ᴡᴀʏs ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ  ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ!