t w e n t y

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

"stay with me renjun"

And so renjun did . Renjun just stay there with a bleeding jaemin on his arms, their hand intertwined ,

Renjun gripping on Jaemin's hand tightly whispering things such as 'someone will come to get us hmm?' . But all jaemin did is nod and coughs out more blood every now and then..

Renjun was right , someone do come and get them , as the 1st team (seonho and guanlin is from the 1st team) suddenly enter the house and was about to scream in joy when they found the house that's filled with food but then they also found a crying renjun and a dying jaemin

☁️

"Jaemin how are you feeling?" Renjun asked as he pulled a chair near the bed and sits on it .

Jaemin looked at him with a weak smile and reach out for renjun's hand for him to hold.

"Huang , I'm Jaemin . What kind of question is that"

"Psh Jaemin who's about to die earlier" renjun rolled his eyes which makes jaemin chuckled

"But you know I don't like hospitals right?"
"Yes I know"
"Then why are we here?"
"To treat those wounds of yours dummy , u can't just bring you home again?! You're like severely beaten up!"

"Aw is huang renjun worried" Jaemin said with his cooing voice (a/n: you know like those adults who talks to babies? Yeah that voice)

Renjun looks away as he tries to hide his cheeks that's probably turning red by now.

"I-I'm not! I just don't want someone to die on me" jaemin chuckles once again as he grips on renjun's hand tighter.

"Renjun"

"What"

"Thank you for staying"

"It's no-

"Huang RENJUN!!" someone screamed renjun's name , making the two stop their conversation and suddenly the door to jaemin's room flew open.

There stands a worried Donghyuck, an embarrassed chenle and the other SB members who's chill looking (except for taeyong who's expression is scary but is still caring)

"How are you? Are you hurt?" Donghyuck runs towards renjun as he cups both of the older's cheeks , as he checks up on him.

Somebody suddenly coughs , getting everyone's attention. It was chenle .

The younger just look at a specific spot making everyone followed where he's looking at. And oh- he's looking at his brother's and his co-gang members hand that are intertwined .

Donghyuck gasps and pulled renjun's hand away from jaemin's grasp making Jaemin whine.

"Yah dongshit give me back his hand"

"Who says you're allowed to touch renjun's hand!" Donghyuck then hugs renjun tightly as he point an accusing finger at jaemin.

Jaemin just rolled his eyes and give donghyuck a  middle finger , cursing at the tan boy in his head.

"So that blog post is true then? You two are dating" Taeyong said

"What blog post?" Jaemin asked.

"This blog post hyung" jisung then pulled his phone and searches for that specific post from their school's page.
Once he found it he gives his phone to jaemin who reads every word on the blog.