s e v e n

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!
"So you're saying that you and jeno spend the whole weekend together?" Donghyuck ask with his brows knitted together .

The older one nods still smilling

"That's strange." Xuxi nods with confusion evident on his face.

It really is strange. Like why would the 'lee jeno' starts talking with his long time (forgetten) bestfriend. There's really something going on and renjun is still clueless

"Hey no it's not! Jeno just wants to be friends with me again . There's nothing strange about that" renjun defends his 'childhood' friend before rolling his eyes at the two.

The duo looks at eachother before looking back at renjun once again and sighs while shaking their heads making the other boy (renjun) groans.

"I won't explain it anymore my jaw hurts" renjun pouts as he slumps his head on top of their table.

"We get you renjun you don't have to explain it anymore. We just can't see the situation the way you see it" The eldest among three said before patting the other chinese's head.

"..." The other remained silent as he sighs.

No matter how many times they said that jeno's on to something i won't believe them. They know nothing about him

××

"Hey president!" Seonho (his classmate) called renjun .

"What is it?"

"Someone's calling you"

"Who?"

"I can't say but they're outside"

Who might it be?

Renjun's brows furrowed and stands up to meet who the 'caller' might be.

The moment renjun stepped out of their classroom someone grabbed his wrist and forcefully drag him .

"W-wait! Where are we going?"

The girl is still dragging renjun to god knows where. Her back facing the chinese .

"Shut up"

"K-koeun??"

The girl then look back at him with the sWEETEST smile she can make. Which actually scares renjun

Koeun is the secretary of the dream class. She's also known for being a 'dog' to sb . She always follow everything SB members tell her. Heck she would eat her own dump if they ask her to.

Both of them end up in the SB's 'headquarters' which is a dance room that's nobody's using .

The first thing renjun noticed is the banner that's hanged on a wall

A black banner with a fox(?) Drawn on it with the initial SB written in gold .

(Credits to wgu banner)

There's faint scent of something that renjun can't recognize is making him scrunch his nose.

"He's here" with that koeun run out of the room locking it from the outside. Making renjun gasp and runs towards the door banging on it as loud as he can

"N-No!! Koeun-ah open the door!! Open the d-"

"She won't open it for you babe"

Renjun feels something tingling on his spine as he slowly turns around. And there he is . The man he don't want to see

"J-jaemin... What-"

"Hush. Now take a sit" the smirk painted on the younger's face is twice as scary then the usual.

Renjun can feel his cold sweat running down from his  forehead as he slowly walks towards the younger.

"fUCKING COME HERE FASTER!" Jaemin slam his fist on the table making the older flinch and runs for his life towards the chair and sits in the most uncomfortable way possible.

"Good. Now we start the game huang"

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ  sᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴏɴᴇ

ɪ ғᴏʀɢᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ
ʙᴜᴛ ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ^-^

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ~